- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Giravanz Kitakyushu will welcome Jubilo Iwata to Mikuni World Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 13th December 2020 ended in a Giravanz Kitakyushu 2-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Giravanz Kitakyushu has won 2 matches, and Jubilo Iwata triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Giravanz Kitakyushu's latest fixture against Machida Zelvia ended in an away 1-0 win. Giravanz Kitakyushu was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Giravanz Kitakyushu set the tone early and scored in the 2nd minute.
Jubilo Iwata's recent game against Zweigen Kanazawa ended in a home 1-0 win. Júbilo dominated the game and deserved the win. Jubilo Iwata deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 56th minute.
So far, Giravanz Kitakyushu plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.22 points per away game on average compared to 0.60 points at home. Although Giravanz Kitakyushu is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Jubilo Iwata has picked up 18 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jubilo Iwata wins 1.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Giravanz Kitakyushu has won just 10% of home games. On average they score 0.70 goals and concede 1.50 per game. Jubilo Iwata won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Giravanz Kitakyushu wins on average 0.60 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Jubilo Iwata. My prediction is Jubilo Iwata to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.19 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Giravanz Kitakyushu's home and Jubilo Iwata's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Giravanz Kitakyushu vs Jubilo Iwata Betting Tips
Giravanz Kitakyushu vs Jubilo Iwata Head to Head
Average stats between Giravanz Kitakyushu and Jubilo Iwata in most recent 6 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Giravanz Kitakyushu vs Jubilo Iwata Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Giravanz Kitakyushu and Jubilo Iwata across current season. Calculated from Giravanz Kitakyushu's Home stats and Jubilo Iwata's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Giravanz Kitakyushu has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Giravanz Kitakyushu has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Giravanz Kitakyushu recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Giravanz Kitakyushu has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Giravanz Kitakyushu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Giravanz Kitakyushu this season.
- Giravanz Kitakyushu will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.79 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Jubilo Iwata has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Jubilo Iwata has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jubilo Iwata has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Jubilo Iwata as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Jubilo Iwata has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Jubilo Iwata is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Giravanz Kitakyushu, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Jubilo Iwata has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Jubilo Iwata this season.
- It's likely that Jubilo Iwata will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 33%||10 %||33 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||30 %||22 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||60 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 3.17||2.20||2.56|
|Scored||0.79 / 1.33||0.70||0.89|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.83||1.50||1.67|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||50 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||10 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 50%||30 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||10 %||11 %|
|Scores %||58% / 100%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||20 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 83%||30 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 5.33||4.10||4.11|
|Cards||0.79 / 0.33||0.60||1.00|
|Offsides||0.79 / 1.17||1.00||0.56|
|Fouls||7.89 / 6.83||7.40||8.44|
|Shots||8.58 / 9.50||9.20||7.89|
|Shots on Target||3.84 / 3.83||4.30||3.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 67%||80 %||56 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||20 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 3.00||3.10||2.11|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.67||1.90||1.33|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||1.20||0.78|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 50%||40 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 17%||40 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||70 %||56 %|
|Possession %||54% / 58%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 4.50||6.30||5.67|
|Cards||0.95 / 0.67||0.80||1.11|
|Offsides||1.05 / 2.00||1.20||0.89|
|Fouls||10.37 / 8.50||11.00||9.67|
|Shots||11.84 / 9.17||10.50||13.33|
|Shots on Target||5.89 / 5.17||5.60||6.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Giravanz Kitakyushu vs Jubilo Iwata Odds
|HT 1||4.90||HT X||2.12||HT 2||2.51|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||2.90|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|