- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Giravanz Kitakyushu will welcome Omiya Ardija to Mikuni World Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 4th November 2020 ended in a Omiya Ardija 2-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Giravanz Kitakyushu has won 1 match, and Omiya Ardija triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.25 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Giravanz Kitakyushu's latest fixture against Tokyo Verdy ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Giravanz Kitakyushu. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Omiya Ardija's recent game against Fagiano Okayama ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
So far, Giravanz Kitakyushu plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.22 points per away game on average compared to 0.67 points at home. Although Giravanz Kitakyushu is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Omiya Ardija has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Omiya Ardija has collected 0.78 points on average per away game, compared to 0.56 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Omiya Ardija kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Giravanz Kitakyushu has won just 11% of home games. On average they score 0.78 goals and concede 1.44 per game. Omiya Ardija is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Giravanz Kitakyushu wins on average 0.67 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Omiya Ardija. My prediction is Omiya Ardija to win.
Giravanz Kitakyushu vs Omiya Ardija Betting Tips
Giravanz Kitakyushu vs Omiya Ardija Head to Head
Average stats between Giravanz Kitakyushu and Omiya Ardija in most recent 4 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Giravanz Kitakyushu vs Omiya Ardija Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Giravanz Kitakyushu and Omiya Ardija across current season. Calculated from Giravanz Kitakyushu's Home stats and Omiya Ardija's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Giravanz Kitakyushu has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Giravanz Kitakyushu has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Giravanz Kitakyushu recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Giravanz Kitakyushu has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Giravanz Kitakyushu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Giravanz Kitakyushu this season.
- Giravanz Kitakyushu will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.83 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Omiya Ardija has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Omiya Ardija has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Omiya Ardija turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Omiya Ardija recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Omiya Ardija has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Omiya Ardija has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Omiya Ardija this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 33%||11 %||33 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||33 %||22 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 3.17||2.22||2.56|
|Scored||0.83 / 1.33||0.78||0.89|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.83||1.44||1.67|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||56 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 50%||33 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||61% / 100%||56 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 83%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 5.33||4.11||4.11|
|Cards||0.78 / 0.33||0.56||1.00|
|Offsides||0.83 / 1.17||1.11||0.56|
|Fouls||8.06 / 6.83||7.67||8.44|
|Shots||8.11 / 9.50||8.33||7.89|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 3.83||4.00||3.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||22 %||44 %|
|Loss %||56% / 50%||67 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 3.00||2.22||2.22|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.50||0.89||0.89|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.50||1.33||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 33%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||22 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||44 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||22 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||22 %||44 %|
|Possession %||52% / 44%||52 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.17||4.33||5.67|
|Cards||0.61 / 0.50||0.78||0.44|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.00||1.67||1.67|
|Fouls||9.06 / 12.33||9.22||8.89|
|Shots||9.50 / 11.50||8.11||10.89|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 6.00||3.67||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Giravanz Kitakyushu vs Omiya Ardija Odds
|HT 1||4.76||HT X||1.94||HT 2||2.91|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||3.10|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|