- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Giresunspor will welcome Trabzonspor to Çotanak Stadyumu for a matchday 3 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig.
Giresunspor's latest fixture against Kasımpaşa ended in an away 2-0 loss. Giresunspor dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Trabzonspor's recent game against Sivasspor ended in a home 2-1 win. Kaplanlar (Tigers) dominated the game and deserved the win. Trabzonspor had good chances in both halves and scored in the 15th and 47th minute.
Since the start of the season, Giresunspor is more dominant at home. They have zero wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Giresunspor is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Trabzonspor has picked up 13 points from the previous five league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Trabzonspor has collected 3.00 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Giresunspor has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in three home games. Giresunspor has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.00 goals and concede 1.00 per game. Trabzonspor won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Giresunspor wins on average 0.33 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Trabzonspor. My prediction is Trabzonspor to win.
Giresunspor vs Trabzonspor Betting Tips
Giresunspor vs Trabzonspor Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Giresunspor and Trabzonspor.
Giresunspor vs Trabzonspor Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Giresunspor and Trabzonspor across current season. Calculated from Giresunspor's Home stats and Trabzonspor's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Giresunspor has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Giresunspor has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Giresunspor turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Giresunspor recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Giresunspor has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 100% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Giresunspor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 0/5 games for Giresunspor this season.
- Giresunspor will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 5 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Trabzonspor has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Trabzonspor has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Trabzonspor has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Trabzonspor as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Trabzonspor is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Giresunspor, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Trabzonspor, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Trabzonspor has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Trabzonspor will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 83%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||80% / 17%||67 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||1.20 / 1.67||1.00||1.50|
|Scored||0.00 / 1.50||0.00||0.00|
|Conceded||1.20 / 0.17||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||0% / 83%||0 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 83%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||0% / 83%||0 %||0 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||45 %||60 %|
|Corners||5.80 / 6.00||5.33||6.50|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.00||1.67||3.50|
|Offsides||2.80 / 1.67||2.33||3.50|
|Fouls||10.20 / 14.33||9.67||11.00|
|Shots||12.60 / 9.50||11.67||14.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 5.33||3.33||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||80% / 50%||50 %||100 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.50||3.50||2.67|
|Scored||2.20 / 1.17||2.00||2.33|
|Conceded||0.80 / 1.33||1.50||0.33|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||100 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||60% / 33%||100 %||33 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 50%||50 %||100 %|
|Possession %||57% / 56%||58 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.17||5.50||3.00|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.67||3.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.50||1.50||1.33|
|Fouls||11.00 / 9.83||12.50||10.00|
|Shots||13.40 / 13.00||15.00||12.33|
|Shots on Target||7.20 / 6.83||7.50||7.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Giresunspor vs Trabzonspor Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.25|
|Home Win Nil||9.00||Away Win Nil||3.15|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.92||Under 9.5 Corners||1.82|