Girona FC will welcome AD Alcorcón to Estadi Municipal de Montilivi for a matchday 41 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 27th November 2020 ended in an AD Alcorcón 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Girona FC has won 7 matches, and AD Alcorcón triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.32 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Girona FC's latest fixture against Málaga CF ended in an away 1-0 win. Gironistas was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Girona FC was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 62nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Albirrojos is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 22 games on home soil. Blanquivermells's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
AD Alcorcón has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AD Alcorcón wins 0.90 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won seven consecutive matches. Gironistas is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Los Alfareros failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Gironistas. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Girona FC wins on average 1.95 points per home game, compared to 0.90 points per away game for AD Alcorcón. My prediction is Girona FC to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.58 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 23% of Girona FC's home and AD Alcorcón's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 30% of Girona FC's home and AD Alcorcón's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Girona FC vs AD Alcorcón Betting Tips
Girona FC vs AD Alcorcón Head to Head
Average stats between Girona FC and AD Alcorcón in most recent 19 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Girona FC vs AD Alcorcón Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Girona FC and AD Alcorcón across current season. Calculated from Girona FC's Home stats and AD Alcorcón's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Girona FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Girona FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against AD Alcorcón, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Girona FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Girona FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/46 games for Girona FC this season.
- Coming into this game, AD Alcorcón has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. AD Alcorcón has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AD Alcorcón has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 17 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AD Alcorcón recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- AD Alcorcón has fired blanks in 20 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for AD Alcorcón has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/42 games for AD Alcorcón this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||49% / 67%||59 %||39 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||18 %||35 %|
|Loss %||24% / 0%||23 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||1.98 / 1.67||1.68||2.26|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.33||1.14||1.17|
|Conceded||0.82 / 0.33||0.55||1.09|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||27 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||18 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||2% / 0%||0 %||4 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||18 %||22 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||68 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 67%||50 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||49% / 50%||55 %||43 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 4.83||4.45||4.04|
|Cards||2.80 / 2.50||2.64||2.96|
|Offsides||1.98 / 1.67||1.86||2.09|
|Fouls||16.04 / 15.00||15.05||17.00|
|Shots||9.11 / 9.83||9.27||8.96|
|Shots on Target||4.09 / 4.17||4.05||4.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||43 %||19 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||43 %||48 %|
|AVG Goals||1.69 / 2.33||1.90||1.48|
|Scored||0.76 / 1.00||0.95||0.57|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.33||0.95||0.90|
|BTTS %||29% / 67%||29 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 33%||10 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||10 %||5 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||62 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||43 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 17%||52 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 53%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.93 / 3.83||3.76||4.10|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.33||2.00||2.19|
|Offsides||1.45 / 0.60||1.52||1.38|
|Fouls||13.93 / 17.40||13.81||14.05|
|Shots||8.63 / 7.83||8.95||8.33|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 4.50||4.00||3.62|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Girona FC vs AD Alcorcón Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|