- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Girona FC will welcome CD Tenerife to Estadi Municipal de Montilivi for a matchday 37 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 21st December 2020 ended in a CD Tenerife 2-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Girona FC has won 6 matches, and CD Tenerife triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Girona FC's latest fixture against Real Oviedo ended in an away 1-0 win. Gironistas was very dangerous in attack, having attempted two shots on target. Girona FC was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 63rd minute.
CD Tenerife's recent game against CD Castellón ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. CD Tenerife put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 41st minute.
Since the start of the season, Albirrojos is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 23 games on home soil. Blanquivermells's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 48% of home games.
CD Tenerife has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CD Tenerife wins 0.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Tenerife kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Gironistas lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 57% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Blanquiazules is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Gironistas.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Girona FC wins on average 1.87 points per home game, compared to 0.86 points per away game for CD Tenerife. My prediction is Girona FC to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.67 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 17% of Girona FC's home and CD Tenerife's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 28% of Girona FC's home and CD Tenerife's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Girona FC vs CD Tenerife Betting Tips
Girona FC vs CD Tenerife Head to Head
Average stats between Girona FC and CD Tenerife in most recent 14 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Girona FC vs CD Tenerife Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Girona FC and CD Tenerife across current season. Calculated from Girona FC's Home stats and CD Tenerife's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Girona FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Girona FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Tenerife, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Girona FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Girona FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/46 games for Girona FC this season.
- Coming into this game, CD Tenerife has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CD Tenerife has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Tenerife has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- CD Tenerife has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Tenerife recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Tenerife has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CD Tenerife has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/42 games for CD Tenerife this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||57 %||39 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||17 %||35 %|
|Loss %||26% / 0%||26 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||1.98 / 1.67||1.70||2.26|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.33||1.09||1.17|
|Conceded||0.85 / 0.33||0.61||1.09|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||26 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||2% / 0%||0 %||4 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||17 %||22 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||65 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 67%||48 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 50%||52 %||43 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.22 / 4.83||4.39||4.04|
|Cards||2.78 / 2.50||2.61||2.96|
|Offsides||1.98 / 1.67||1.87||2.09|
|Fouls||16.11 / 15.00||15.22||17.00|
|Shots||9.13 / 9.83||9.30||8.96|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 4.17||4.17||4.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 67%||43 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||24 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 1.83||1.81||1.62|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.33||1.14||0.57|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.50||0.67||1.05|
|BTTS %||31% / 0%||38 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||2% / 0%||5 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||10 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||10 %||10 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||76 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||48 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||57 %||24 %|
|Possession %||48% / 41%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 2.67||3.57||5.29|
|Cards||3.17 / 3.50||3.43||2.90|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||1.85||2.14|
|Fouls||16.60 / 19.00||17.19||16.00|
|Shots||9.86 / 6.67||10.62||9.10|
|Shots on Target||4.02 / 3.33||4.57||3.48|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Girona FC vs CD Tenerife Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||1.91||HT 2||4.35|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||2.60||Under 2.5||1.47|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|