Girona FC will welcome CF Fuenlabrada to Estadi Municipal de Montilivi for a matchday 23 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 31st October 2021 ended in a Girona FC 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Girona FC has won 3 matches, and CF Fuenlabrada triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.80 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Girona FC's latest fixture against SD Huesca ended in an away 1-0 win. Gironistas was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Girona FC was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 47 minute.
CF Fuenlabrada's recent game against UD Ibiza ended in a home 1-2 loss. CF Fuenlabrada's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. CF Fuenlabrada put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45+6th minute.
Since the start of the season, Albirrojos is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Blanquivermells's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
CF Fuenlabrada has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CF Fuenlabrada wins 0.64 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Gironistas is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
CF Fuenlabrada failed to win in ten consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Gironistas. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Girona FC wins on average 1.85 points per home game, compared to 0.64 points per away game for CF Fuenlabrada. My prediction is Girona FC to win.
Girona FC vs CF Fuenlabrada Betting Tips
Girona FC vs CF Fuenlabrada Head to Head
Average stats between Girona FC and CF Fuenlabrada in most recent 5 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Girona FC vs CF Fuenlabrada Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Girona FC and CF Fuenlabrada across current season. Calculated from Girona FC's Home stats and CF Fuenlabrada's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Girona FC has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Girona FC is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Girona FC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- CF Fuenlabrada's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Girona FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Girona FC as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Girona FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CF Fuenlabrada, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Girona FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (59% of all matches) involving Girona FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Girona FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, CF Fuenlabrada has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CF Fuenlabrada has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can CF Fuenlabrada turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CF Fuenlabrada recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CF Fuenlabrada has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for CF Fuenlabrada, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (55% of all matches) involving CF Fuenlabrada has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 67%||54 %||36 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||23 %||18 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||23 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.33||2.54||2.45|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.50||1.62||1.09|
|Conceded||1.13 / 0.83||0.92||1.36|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||62 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||23 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||23 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||23 %||18 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||92 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||38 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 100%||54 %||45 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.46 / 3.67||4.92||3.91|
|Cards||2.88 / 2.50||2.08||3.82|
|Offsides||2.63 / 3.50||2.62||2.64|
|Fouls||13.04 / 12.83||12.92||13.18|
|Shots||12.04 / 9.17||13.46||10.36|
|Shots on Target||6.08 / 6.50||6.85||5.18|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||23 %||9 %|
|Draw %||46% / 67%||54 %||36 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||23 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.33||2.15||1.82|
|Scored||0.83 / 1.17||1.08||0.55|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.17||1.08||1.27|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||77 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||23 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||23 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||23 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||77 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||23 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||38 %||9 %|
|Possession %||41% / 44%||44 %||38 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 3.50||4.69||4.09|
|Cards||3.38 / 3.83||3.46||3.27|
|Offsides||1.96 / 2.00||2.23||1.64|
|Fouls||13.79 / 17.17||14.54||12.91|
|Shots||10.71 / 9.83||11.69||9.55|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 4.17||4.46||3.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Girona FC vs CF Fuenlabrada Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.05||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||2.32||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.39||Under 9.5 Corners||1.55|