- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Girona FC will welcome Sporting Gijón to Estadi Municipal de Montilivi for a matchday 4 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 17th May 2021 ended in a Girona FC 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Girona FC has won 3 matches, and Sporting Gijón triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Girona FC's latest fixture against SD Ponferradina ended in an away 2-1 loss. Gironistas dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Girona FC was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 83rd minute.
Sporting Gijón's recent game against Mirandés ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Sportinguistas didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Sporting Gijón had good chances in both halves and scored in the 34th and 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Albirrojos is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Blanquivermells has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Sporting Gijón has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sporting Gijón wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sporting Gijón kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Gironistas is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Sportinguistas is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Gironistas.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Girona FC wins on average 1.75 points per home game, compared to 1.33 points per away game for Sporting Gijón. My prediction is Girona FC to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 0.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Girona FC's home and Sporting Gijón's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 0% of Girona FC's home and Sporting Gijón's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Girona FC vs Sporting Gijón Betting Tips
Girona FC vs Sporting Gijón Head to Head
Average stats between Girona FC and Sporting Gijón in most recent 10 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Girona FC vs Sporting Gijón Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Girona FC and Sporting Gijón across current season. Calculated from Girona FC's Home stats and Sporting Gijón's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Girona FC has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Girona FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Girona FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Girona FC this season.
- Coming into this game, Sporting Gijón has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sporting Gijón has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Sporting Gijón has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Girona FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for Sporting Gijón, both home and away.
- Sporting Gijón will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Girona FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Sporting Gijón, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Sporting Gijón has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sporting Gijón will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||25 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.83||1.50||2.50|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.83||1.00||0.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.50||2.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||75 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||57% / 58%||55 %||61 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 5.17||5.50||4.50|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.00||2.25||4.50|
|Offsides||3.33 / 3.33||2.75||4.50|
|Fouls||13.00 / 13.17||12.50||14.00|
|Shots||12.17 / 11.50||12.50||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 4.50||4.25||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.50||2.33||2.67|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.67||1.33|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.67||1.33|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.17 / 3.17||3.33||3.00|
|Cards||1.33 / 1.33||1.33||1.33|
|Offsides||2.17 / 2.17||2.33||2.00|
|Fouls||10.83 / 10.83||10.67||11.00|
|Shots||14.33 / 14.33||18.33||10.33|
|Shots on Target||5.83 / 5.83||7.33||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Girona FC vs Sporting Gijón Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||1.83||HT 2||3.80|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.65||Under 2.5||1.47|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.36|