- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Girona FC will welcome Sporting Gijón to Estadi Municipal de Montilivi for a matchday 39 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 26th September 2020 ended in a Sporting Gijón 2-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Girona FC has won 2 matches, and Sporting Gijón triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Girona FC's latest fixture against UD Logroñés ended in an away 4-1 win. Gironistas was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Girona FC scored in both halves in the 14th, 40th, 57th and 85th minute.
Sporting Gijón's recent game against CD Lugo ended in a home 1-0 win. Sportinguistas dominated the game and deserved the win. Sporting Gijón deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 53rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Albirrojos is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 23 games on home soil. Blanquivermells's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 48% of home games.
Sporting Gijón has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sporting Gijón wins 1.19 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Sporting Gijón.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.63 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 24% of Girona FC's home and Sporting Gijón's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 27% of Girona FC's home and Sporting Gijón's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Girona FC vs Sporting Gijón Betting Tips
Girona FC vs Sporting Gijón Head to Head
Average stats between Girona FC and Sporting Gijón in most recent 9 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Girona FC vs Sporting Gijón Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Girona FC and Sporting Gijón across current season. Calculated from Girona FC's Home stats and Sporting Gijón's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Girona FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Girona FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sporting Gijón, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Girona FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Girona FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/46 games for Girona FC this season.
- Coming into this game, Sporting Gijón has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Sporting Gijón has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sporting Gijón has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 21 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sporting Gijón recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sporting Gijón has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Sporting Gijón has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/42 games for Sporting Gijón this season.
- Sporting Gijón will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.88 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||57 %||39 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||17 %||35 %|
|Loss %||26% / 0%||26 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||1.98 / 1.67||1.70||2.26|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.33||1.09||1.17|
|Conceded||0.85 / 0.33||0.61||1.09|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||26 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||2% / 0%||0 %||4 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||17 %||22 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||65 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 67%||48 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 50%||52 %||43 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.22 / 4.83||4.39||4.04|
|Cards||2.78 / 2.50||2.61||2.96|
|Offsides||1.98 / 1.67||1.87||2.09|
|Fouls||16.11 / 15.00||15.22||17.00|
|Shots||9.13 / 9.83||9.30||8.96|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 4.17||4.17||4.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||52 %||29 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||14 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||1.55 / 1.67||1.62||1.48|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||1.05||0.71|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.00||0.57||0.76|
|BTTS %||29% / 33%||38 %||19 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||14 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||14 %||10 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||76 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||52 %||48 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||67 %||38 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.86 / 4.17||3.81||3.90|
|Cards||1.93 / 2.33||1.81||2.05|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.80||2.10||1.67|
|Fouls||12.67 / 11.40||13.29||12.05|
|Shots||9.40 / 8.83||9.76||9.05|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 4.50||4.38||4.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Girona FC vs Sporting Gijón Odds
|HT 1||3.13||HT X||1.85||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||2.70||Under 2.5||1.44|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.52||Under 9.5 Corners||1.50|