- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Girona FC will welcome Real Zaragoza to Estadi Municipal de Montilivi for a matchday 35 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 4th November 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Girona FC has won 5 matches, and Real Zaragoza triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.46 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Girona FC's latest fixture against Rayo Vallecano ended in an away 2-1 loss. Gironistas dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Girona FC set the tone early and scored in the 36 minute.
Real Zaragoza's recent game against Almería ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Los Blanquillos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Real Zaragoza had good chances in both halves and scored in the 10th and 80th minute.
Since the start of the season, Albirrojos is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 19 games on home soil. Blanquivermells's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Real Zaragoza has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Leones wins 0.58 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Zaragoza kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Gironistas is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Los Blanquillos failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Gironistas.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Girona FC wins on average 1.79 points per home game, compared to 0.58 points per away game for Real Zaragoza. My prediction is Girona FC to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.65 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 21% of Girona FC's home and Real Zaragoza's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 35% of Girona FC's home and Real Zaragoza's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Betting Tips
Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Head to Head
Average stats between Girona FC and Real Zaragoza in most recent 13 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Girona FC and Real Zaragoza across current season. Calculated from Girona FC's Home stats and Real Zaragoza's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Girona FC has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Girona FC is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Girona FC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Real Zaragoza's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Girona FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 7 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Girona FC as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Girona FC has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Girona FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Real Zaragoza, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Girona FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/38 games for Girona FC this season.
- It's likely that Girona FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Real Zaragoza has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Real Zaragoza has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Zaragoza has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Real Zaragoza will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Girona FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Zaragoza recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Real Zaragoza has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Real Zaragoza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/38 games for Real Zaragoza this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 67%||53 %||33 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||21 %||33 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||26 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.97 / 2.67||1.68||2.28|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.83||1.05||1.06|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.83||0.63||1.22|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||32 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||21 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 17%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 50%||16 %||17 %|
|Scores %||65% / 100%||63 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 50%||42 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 83%||47 %||44 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.08 / 5.00||4.42||3.72|
|Cards||2.97 / 2.17||2.84||3.11|
|Offsides||2.05 / 1.17||2.05||2.06|
|Fouls||16.22 / 14.50||15.21||17.28|
|Shots||8.78 / 8.00||9.21||8.33|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 4.33||3.89||3.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||42 %||11 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||37 %||26 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||21 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||1.68 / 1.83||1.53||1.84|
|Scored||0.74 / 1.17||0.89||0.58|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.67||0.63||1.26|
|BTTS %||34% / 33%||32 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||16 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||16 %||0 %|
|Scores %||55% / 83%||68 %||42 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 50%||63 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||58 %||26 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||49 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.08 / 5.67||3.89||4.26|
|Cards||2.03 / 1.83||2.05||2.00|
|Offsides||2.05 / 2.00||1.79||2.33|
|Fouls||12.82 / 11.00||13.16||12.47|
|Shots||9.27 / 11.33||10.11||8.39|
|Shots on Target||3.81 / 5.00||4.16||3.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Odds
|HT 1||2.84||HT X||1.86||HT 2||4.57|
|Home Win Nil||2.95||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||2.60||Under 2.5||1.44|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.70||Under 9.5 Corners||1.40|