- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Girona FC will welcome Almería to Estadi Municipal de Montilivi for a matchday 0 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 7th March 2021 ended in an Almería 1-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Girona FC has won 3 matches, and Almería triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Girona FC's latest fixture against FC Cartagena ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Girona FC was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 79 minute.
Almería's previous game in the competition versus Sporting Gijón ended in an away 2-0 win. Almeriensistas was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Almería was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 56th and 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Albirrojos is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 22 games on home soil. Blanquivermells's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Almería has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Almería wins 1.59 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Almería kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Almería.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.19 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Girona FC's home and Almería's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Girona FC vs Almería Betting Tips
Girona FC vs Almería Head to Head
Average stats between Girona FC and Almería in most recent 16 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Girona FC vs Almería Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Girona FC and Almería across current season. Calculated from Girona FC's Home stats and Almería's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Girona FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Girona FC is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 7 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Girona FC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Almería's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Girona FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 7 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Girona FC as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Girona FC has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 18 occasions.
- Girona FC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Almería, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Girona FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/44 games for Girona FC this season.
- Coming into this game, Almería has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Almería has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Almería recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Almería has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 24/44 games for Almería this season.
- Almería will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1.39 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||59 %||36 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||18 %||36 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||23 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||1.95 / 1.33||1.68||2.23|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.17||1.14||1.14|
|Conceded||0.82 / 0.17||0.55||1.09|
|BTTS %||36% / 17%||27 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||18 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||2% / 0%||0 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||68 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 83%||50 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||55 %||45 %|
|Possession %||50% / 54%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.32 / 5.83||4.45||4.18|
|Cards||2.77 / 1.83||2.64||2.91|
|Offsides||2.02 / 1.83||1.86||2.18|
|Fouls||15.93 / 14.17||15.05||16.82|
|Shots||9.23 / 11.00||9.27||9.18|
|Shots on Target||4.09 / 5.17||4.05||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||45 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||41 %||9 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||14 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.50||2.36||2.36|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.17||1.55||1.23|
|Conceded||0.98 / 1.33||0.82||1.14|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||59 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||32 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||73 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||27 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 33%||59 %||59 %|
|Possession %||59% / 62%||60 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 4.00||4.91||4.18|
|Cards||3.14 / 2.00||2.59||3.68|
|Offsides||2.70 / 3.83||3.18||2.23|
|Fouls||14.91 / 13.83||14.32||15.50|
|Shots||9.93 / 8.17||10.91||8.95|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 4.00||5.32||4.41|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Girona FC vs Almería Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||1.90||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.60||Under 9.5 Corners||1.44|