- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Górnik Łęczna will welcome Stomil Olsztyn to Stadion Górnik for a matchday 32 fixture in Poland 1. Liga. The last meeting on 1st December 2020 ended in a Stomil Olsztyn 2-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Górnik Łęczna has won 1 match, and Stomil Olsztyn triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Górnik Łęczna's latest fixture against ŁKS Łódź ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from Górnik Łęczna. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Górnik Łęczna was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 67 minute.
Stomil Olsztyn's recent game against Puszcza Niepołomice ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Duma Warmii didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Stomil Olsztyn had good chances in both halves and scored in the 45th and 85th minute.
Since the start of the season, Górnik Łęczna is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 17 games on home soil. Górnik Łęczna's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Stomil Olsztyn has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Stomil Olsztyn has collected 1.12 points on average per away game, compared to 0.94 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Stomil Olsztyn kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Górnik Łęczna is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Duma Warmii failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Górnik Łęczna.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Górnik Łęczna wins on average 2.12 points per home game, compared to 1.12 points per away game for Stomil Olsztyn. My prediction is Górnik Łęczna to win.
Górnik Łęczna vs Stomil Olsztyn Betting Tips
Górnik Łęczna vs Stomil Olsztyn Head to Head
Average stats between Górnik Łęczna and Stomil Olsztyn in most recent 7 outings in the Poland 1. Liga.
Górnik Łęczna vs Stomil Olsztyn Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Górnik Łęczna and Stomil Olsztyn across current season. Calculated from Górnik Łęczna's Home stats and Stomil Olsztyn's Away stats.
Poland 1. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Górnik Łęczna has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Górnik Łęczna has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Górnik Łęczna at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Stomil Olsztyn's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Górnik Łęczna from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Górnik Łęczna as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Górnik Łęczna has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 15 occasions.
- Górnik Łęczna is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Stomil Olsztyn, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Górnik Łęczna has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/36 games for Górnik Łęczna this season.
- It's likely that Górnik Łęczna will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Stomil Olsztyn has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Stomil Olsztyn has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Stomil Olsztyn has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Stomil Olsztyn as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Stomil Olsztyn will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Górnik Łęczna, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stomil Olsztyn recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Stomil Olsztyn has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Stomil Olsztyn, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (44% of all matches) involving Stomil Olsztyn has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||59 %||32 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||35 %||32 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||6 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 2.50||2.35||2.11|
|Scored||1.36 / 1.50||1.76||1.00|
|Conceded||0.86 / 1.00||0.59||1.11|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||41 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||18 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||35 %||16 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||82 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 17%||53 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||76 %||42 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||47 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.36 / 5.83||4.18||4.53|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.83||1.53||2.26|
|Offsides||1.34 / 1.40||1.00||1.65|
|Fouls||16.53 / 15.40||15.67||17.29|
|Shots||9.53 / 9.83||10.41||8.74|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 5.33||5.24||3.95|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||24 %||29 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 3.17||2.18||2.47|
|Scored||0.91 / 1.67||0.76||1.06|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.50||1.41||1.41|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||47 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||12 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||18 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||12 %||24 %|
|Scores %||53% / 83%||59 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||29 %||47 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||50 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.62 / 3.50||4.53||2.71|
|Cards||2.26 / 2.00||2.29||2.24|
|Offsides||1.80 / 3.60||2.40||1.40|
|Fouls||14.44 / 15.60||14.70||14.27|
|Shots||7.88 / 9.83||8.06||7.71|
|Shots on Target||3.62 / 4.17||3.47||3.76|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Górnik Łęczna vs Stomil Olsztyn Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.78||Under 2.5||1.93|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.06||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|