- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Piast Gliwice will welcome Wisła Kraków to Stadion Miejski for a matchday 30 fixture in Poland Ekstraklasa. The last meeting on 31st January 2021 ended in a Piast Gliwice 4-3 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Piast Gliwice has won 7 matches, and Wisła Kraków triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.53 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Piast Gliwice's latest fixture against Raków Częstochowa ended in an away 1-0 loss. Piast Gliwice dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Wisła Kraków's recent game against Lech Poznań ended in a home 1-2 loss. Biała Gwiazda's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Wisła Kraków deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 78th minute.
Piast Gliwice's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Wisła Kraków has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Wisła Kraków has collected 1.27 points on average per away game, compared to 0.93 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wisła Kraków kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Piast Gliwice lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 40% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Biała Gwiazda got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Piast Gliwice wins on average 1.40 points per home game, compared to 1.27 points per away game for Wisła Kraków. My prediction is Piast Gliwice to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 40% of Piast Gliwice's home and Wisła Kraków's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Piast Gliwice vs Wisła Kraków Betting Tips
Piast Gliwice vs Wisła Kraków Head to Head
Average stats between Piast Gliwice and Wisła Kraków in most recent 19 outings in the Poland Ekstraklasa.
Piast Gliwice vs Wisła Kraków Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Piast Gliwice and Wisła Kraków across current season. Calculated from Piast Gliwice's Home stats and Wisła Kraków's Away stats.
Poland Ekstraklasa Form
- Coming into this game, Piast Gliwice has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Piast Gliwice has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Piast Gliwice recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Piast Gliwice has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Piast Gliwice has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/30 games for Piast Gliwice this season.
- Coming into this game, Wisła Kraków has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wisła Kraków has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wisła Kraków has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wisła Kraków recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Wisła Kraków, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (57% of all matches) involving Wisła Kraków has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Draw %||30% / 67%||20 %||40 %|
|Loss %||33% / 0%||40 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.50||2.20||2.53|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.83||1.20||1.40|
|Conceded||1.07 / 0.67||1.00||1.13|
|BTTS %||37% / 50%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||7 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Scores %||63% / 83%||67 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||40 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 67%||47 %||40 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 3.17||3.87||5.13|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.67||1.53||2.07|
|Offsides||1.86 / 1.33||2.00||1.71|
|Fouls||12.50 / 12.00||12.87||12.13|
|Shots||12.37 / 10.83||12.87||11.87|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 5.17||5.33||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||13 %||47 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||60 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 2.00||2.87||2.53|
|Scored||1.30 / 0.83||1.27||1.33|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.17||1.60||1.20|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||60 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 50%||47 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||7 %||13 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||73 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||27 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.13 / 6.00||7.13||5.13|
|Cards||2.70 / 3.00||2.80||2.60|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.33||1.93||1.60|
|Fouls||14.30 / 15.83||13.80||14.80|
|Shots||11.63 / 10.83||10.87||12.40|
|Shots on Target||5.43 / 4.67||5.40||5.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Piast Gliwice vs Wisła Kraków Odds
|HT 1||1.85||HT X||2.50||HT 2||6.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.11|