- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Glentoran will welcome Larne to The Oval for a matchday 21 fixture in Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership. The last meeting on 2nd November 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Glentoran has won 4 matches, and Larne triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.63 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Glentoran's latest fixture against Linfield ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Glentoran was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 72nd minute.
Larne's previous game in the competition versus Carrick Rangers ended in an away 3-1 win. Larne was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Larne outshone Carrick Rangers early on and scored in the 38th, 45+2 and 85th minute.
So far, Glentoran plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.42 points per away game on average compared to 1.82 points at home. Although Glentoran is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Larne has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Larne has collected 1.73 points on average per away game, compared to 1.58 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Larne kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Glentoran or Larne to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Glentoran has scored in 82% of home games. Larne is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Glentoran vs Larne Betting Tips
Glentoran vs Larne Head to Head
Average stats between Glentoran and Larne in most recent 8 outings in the Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership.
Glentoran vs Larne Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Glentoran and Larne across current season. Calculated from Glentoran's Home stats and Larne's Away stats.
Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Glentoran has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Glentoran has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Glentoran is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Glentoran at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Larne's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Glentoran from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Glentoran as they have now gone 14 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Glentoran ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Glentoran has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Glentoran is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Larne, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Glentoran has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/20 games for Glentoran this season.
- It's likely that Glentoran will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Larne has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Larne has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Larne when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Glentoran stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Larne, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (60% of all matches) involving Larne has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 50%||55 %||75 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||18 %||17 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||27 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 3.17||3.64||2.50|
|Scored||2.00 / 2.33||2.18||1.83|
|Conceded||1.04 / 0.83||1.45||0.67|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||55 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 33%||27 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 33%||55 %||57 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||82 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||27 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||55 %||58 %|
|Possession %||53% / 57%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.43 / 5.67||5.64||5.25|
|Cards||1.55 / 0.80||1.70||1.40|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.35 / 13.33||13.00||9.83|
|Shots on Target||6.13 / 8.00||6.45||5.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||42 %||55 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||33 %||9 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||25 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 3.17||2.25||3.55|
|Scored||1.70 / 1.67||1.42||2.00|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.50||0.83||1.55|
|BTTS %||57% / 83%||42 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 33%||17 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||17 %||55 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||67 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||33 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||58 %||55 %|
|Possession %||55% / 60%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.09 / 6.60||6.36||5.82|
|Cards||2.42 / 2.25||2.50||2.33|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||17.50 / 0.00||17.50||0.00|
|Shots||11.86 / 13.80||12.09||11.64|
|Shots on Target||6.68 / 5.80||5.82||7.55|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Glentoran vs Larne Odds
|HT 1||2.74||HT X||2.26||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||4.65|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.58||BTTS NO||2.29|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|