- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Dinamo Zagreb will welcome Šibenik to Stadion Maksimir for a matchday 36 fixture in Croatia Prva HNL. The last meeting on 3rd April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Dinamo Zagreb has won 1 match, and Šibenik triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Dinamo Zagreb's latest fixture against Gorica ended in an away 3-0 win. Dinamo Zagreb was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Dinamo Zagreb scored in both halves in the 3rd, 36th and 90+3 minute.
Šibenik's recent game against Hajduk Split ended in a home 0-2 loss. Šibenik's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Dinamo Zagreb is more dominant at home. They have fourteen wins out of 18 games on home soil. Modri's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 61% of home games.
Šibenik has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Šibenik wins 0.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Šibenik kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Dinamo Zagreb is currently unbeaten at home in nine games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Šibenik failed to win in nine consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Dinamo Zagreb. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Dinamo Zagreb wins on average 2.44 points per home game, compared to 0.89 points per away game for Šibenik. My prediction is Dinamo Zagreb to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 41% of Dinamo Zagreb's home and Šibenik's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Dinamo Zagreb vs Šibenik Betting Tips
Dinamo Zagreb vs Šibenik Head to Head
Average stats between Dinamo Zagreb and Šibenik in most recent 3 outings in the Croatia Prva HNL.
Dinamo Zagreb vs Šibenik Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dinamo Zagreb and Šibenik across current season. Calculated from Dinamo Zagreb's Home stats and Šibenik's Away stats.
Croatia Prva HNL Form
- Coming into this game, Dinamo Zagreb has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dinamo Zagreb has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Dinamo Zagreb at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Šibenik's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Dinamo Zagreb from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 11 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Dinamo Zagreb as they have now gone 18 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Dinamo Zagreb is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Šibenik, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Dinamo Zagreb, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (44% of all matches) involving Dinamo Zagreb has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dinamo Zagreb will score today, as they have netted in the last 21 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Šibenik has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Šibenik has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Šibenik recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Šibenik has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Šibenik has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/36 games for Šibenik this season.
- Šibenik will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.89 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||72% / 67%||78 %||67 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||11 %||28 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 4.17||3.17||3.06|
|Scored||2.33 / 3.00||2.44||2.22|
|Conceded||0.78 / 1.17||0.72||0.83|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||33 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||94 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||61 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 83%||78 %||78 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||53 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.61 / 3.17||6.22||5.00|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.60||1.83||1.83|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.25||1.69||1.39|
|Fouls||10.63 / 7.50||9.40||11.87|
|Shots||13.42 / 11.83||12.56||14.28|
|Shots on Target||6.97 / 6.00||6.33||7.61|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||28 %||22 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||22 %||22 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||50 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 2.83||1.94||2.44|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.33||0.67||1.11|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.50||1.28||1.33|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||22 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||6 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||6 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||11 %||22 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||44 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||39 %||44 %|
|Possession %||29% / 7%||28 %||30 %|
|Corners||4.97 / 4.67||5.50||4.44|
|Cards||2.20 / 0.83||2.35||2.06|
|Offsides||0.71 / 0.33||0.82||0.61|
|Fouls||10.09 / 0.50||9.70||10.42|
|Shots||10.71 / 6.83||11.71||9.78|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 3.33||5.06||5.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dinamo Zagreb vs Šibenik Odds
|HT 1||1.78||HT X||2.62||HT 2||6.65|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.37||Under 2.5||2.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|