- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Go Ahead Eagles will welcome RKC Waalwijk to De Adelaarshorst for a matchday 19 fixture in Netherlands Eredivisie. The last meeting on 2nd October 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Go Ahead Eagles has won 4 matches, and RKC Waalwijk triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.14 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Go Ahead Eagles's latest fixture against PSV ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Go Ahead Eagles. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
RKC Waalwijk's previous game in the competition versus Sparta Rotterdam ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. RKC Waalwijk played better before halftime and scored in the 27th minute.
Since the start of the season, Go Ahead Eagles is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Go Ahead Eagles is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
RKC Waalwijk has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. RKC Waalwijk wins 0.90 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. RKC Waalwijk kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Go Ahead Eagles lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 40% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
RKC Waalwijk got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Go Ahead Eagles wins on average 1.20 points per home game, compared to 0.90 points per away game for RKC Waalwijk. My prediction is Go Ahead Eagles to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Go Ahead Eagles failed to keep a clean sheet in 20% of home games, while RKC Waalwijk conceded in 20% of away games. On average, both teams score in 61% of Go Ahead Eagles's home and RKC Waalwijk's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Go Ahead Eagles vs RKC Waalwijk Betting Tips
Go Ahead Eagles vs RKC Waalwijk Head to Head
Average stats between Go Ahead Eagles and RKC Waalwijk in most recent 14 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
Go Ahead Eagles vs RKC Waalwijk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Go Ahead Eagles and RKC Waalwijk across current season. Calculated from Go Ahead Eagles's Home stats and RKC Waalwijk's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie Form
- Coming into this game, Go Ahead Eagles has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Go Ahead Eagles has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Go Ahead Eagles recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Go Ahead Eagles has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Go Ahead Eagles has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/18 games for Go Ahead Eagles this season.
- Go Ahead Eagles will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 1.06 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, RKC Waalwijk has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. RKC Waalwijk has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for RKC Waalwijk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for RKC Waalwijk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving RKC Waalwijk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that RKC Waalwijk will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||40 %||22 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||60 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 1.67||2.80||2.44|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.67||1.30||0.67|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.00||1.50||1.78|
|BTTS %||37% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||20 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||20 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||20 %||11 %|
|Scores %||53% / 50%||60 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||20 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||51 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 4.50||4.90||3.22|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.00||1.80||1.67|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.00||1.70||1.33|
|Fouls||8.47 / 8.80||8.70||8.22|
|Shots||11.53 / 9.83||13.80||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 3.33||5.20||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 50%||33 %||10 %|
|Draw %||37% / 17%||11 %||60 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||56 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 3.33||2.67||2.70|
|Scored||1.11 / 2.00||0.89||1.30|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.33||1.78||1.40|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||56 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 33%||11 %||10 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||78 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||22 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 50%||22 %||30 %|
|Possession %||45% / 50%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 2.33||4.33||3.70|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.17||1.67||2.00|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.80||1.78||1.30|
|Fouls||10.89 / 8.40||11.44||10.40|
|Shots||10.89 / 11.67||12.56||9.40|
|Shots on Target||3.68 / 4.83||4.56||2.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Go Ahead Eagles vs RKC Waalwijk Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.09||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|