- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Godoy Cruz will welcome Gimnasia La Plata to Estadio Feliciano Gambarte for a matchday 10 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 5th October 2019 ended in a Gimnasia La Plata 4-2 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Godoy Cruz has won 1 match, and Gimnasia La Plata triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.17 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Godoy Cruz's latest fixture against Vélez Sarsfield ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Bodeguero. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Gimnasia La Plata's recent game against Huracán ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, El Tomba is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Godoy Cruz is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
Gimnasia La Plata has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mensanas wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gimnasia La Plata kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Gimnasia La Plata.
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia La Plata Betting Tips
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia La Plata Head to Head
Average stats between Godoy Cruz and Gimnasia La Plata in most recent 6 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia La Plata Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Godoy Cruz and Gimnasia La Plata across current season. Calculated from Godoy Cruz's Home stats and Gimnasia La Plata's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Godoy Cruz has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Godoy Cruz has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Godoy Cruz has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Gimnasia La Plata's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Godoy Cruz from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Godoy Cruz has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Godoy Cruz ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Godoy Cruz, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (68% of all matches) involving Godoy Cruz has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Gimnasia La Plata has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Gimnasia La Plata has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gimnasia La Plata has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Gimnasia La Plata has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gimnasia La Plata recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gimnasia La Plata has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Gimnasia La Plata has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for Gimnasia La Plata this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||15 %||25 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||46 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||3.12 / 2.33||3.08||3.17|
|Scored||1.48 / 1.17||1.46||1.50|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.17||1.62||1.67|
|BTTS %||68% / 33%||69 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 0%||23 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||31 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||15 %||25 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||85 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 33%||15 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||31 %||42 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.81 / 7.50||6.88||4.75|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.67||2.08||2.58|
|Offsides||1.88 / 2.00||1.50||2.25|
|Fouls||16.69 / 16.83||14.63||18.75|
|Shots||9.75 / 10.67||10.88||8.63|
|Shots on Target||4.31 / 5.17||4.75||3.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 17%||46 %||0 %|
|Draw %||44% / 33%||38 %||50 %|
|Loss %||32% / 50%||15 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.17||2.31||2.17|
|Scored||0.92 / 0.83||1.23||0.58|
|Conceded||1.32 / 2.33||1.08||1.58|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||38 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 33%||8 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||23 %||8 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||77 %||42 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||54 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 17%||54 %||8 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||43 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.92 / 5.67||4.00||5.71|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.83||1.77||2.25|
|Offsides||1.69 / 2.17||1.67||1.71|
|Fouls||13.31 / 12.83||14.00||12.71|
|Shots||7.69 / 8.17||6.33||8.86|
|Shots on Target||3.62 / 3.83||3.00||4.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Godoy Cruz vs Gimnasia La Plata Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|