- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 16:15 Lamia vs Panaitolikos
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Goiás will welcome Bragantino to Estádio de Hailé Pinheiro for a matchday 37 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 24th October 2020 ended in a Bragantino 2-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Goiás has won 2 matches, and Bragantino triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Goiás's last game in the Brazil Serie A against Botafogo at home ended in a 2-0 win. Esmeraldino had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Goiás was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 8th and 64th minute.
Bragantino's previous game in the competition versus Sport Recife ended in an away 0-0 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results.
Since the start of the season, Goiás is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 19 games on home soil. Esmeraldino's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Bragantino has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Massa Bruta wins 0.95 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bragantino kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Alviverde has won just 32% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.47 per game. Bragantino is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Goiás wins on average 1.21 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Bragantino. My prediction is Bragantino to win.
Goiás vs Bragantino Betting Tips
Goiás vs Bragantino Head to Head
Average stats between Goiás and Bragantino in most recent 3 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Goiás vs Bragantino Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Goiás and Bragantino across current season. Calculated from Goiás's Home stats and Bragantino's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Goiás has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Goiás has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Goiás has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Goiás has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Goiás will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bragantino, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Goiás has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Goiás this season.
- Coming into this game, Bragantino has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Bragantino has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bragantino has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Bragantino as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Bragantino has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Bragantino is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Goiás, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bragantino recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Bragantino has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 23/38 games for Bragantino this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||32 %||16 %|
|Draw %||26% / 0%||26 %||26 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||42 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 3.50||2.47||3.00|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.17||1.00||1.16|
|Conceded||1.66 / 2.33||1.47||1.84|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||37 %||68 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 33%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||21 %||37 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||26 %||11 %|
|Scores %||71% / 33%||68 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||42 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 0%||47 %||42 %|
|Possession %||43% / 46%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.22 / 3.17||3.47||2.94|
|Cards||3.05 / 2.80||3.84||2.26|
|Offsides||1.43 / 1.25||1.47||1.39|
|Fouls||16.31 / 17.50||17.28||15.33|
|Shots||11.41 / 11.33||12.05||10.72|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 4.00||3.89||4.39|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 67%||53 %||16 %|
|Draw %||37% / 17%||26 %||47 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||21 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 3.50||2.79||1.95|
|Scored||1.32 / 2.33||1.79||0.84|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.17||1.00||1.11|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||58 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 50%||26 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||11 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||37 %||5 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||84 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||32 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||68 %||26 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.26 / 5.50||6.26||6.26|
|Cards||2.16 / 2.00||2.74||1.58|
|Offsides||1.11 / 0.83||1.26||0.95|
|Fouls||15.76 / 13.00||16.26||15.26|
|Shots||16.55 / 18.17||17.05||16.05|
|Shots on Target||6.16 / 7.50||6.47||5.84|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Goiás vs Bragantino Odds
|HT 1||3.62||HT X||2.12||HT 2||3.06|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.45|