- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Göztepe will welcome Giresunspor to Göztepe Gürsel Aksel Stadı for a matchday 8 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig. The last meeting on 2nd April 2017 ended in a Göztepe 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Göztepe has won 2 matches, and Giresunspor triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Göztepe's latest fixture against Galatasaray ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Göztepe. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Göztepe set the tone early and scored in the 43rd minute.
Giresunspor's recent game against Kayserispor ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Giresunspor put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 21st minute.
So far, Göztepe plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.75 points at home. Although Göztepe is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Giresunspor has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Giresunspor wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Giresunspor kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Göztepe lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 25% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Giresunspor got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Göztepe wins on average 0.75 points per home game, compared to 0.75 points per away game for Giresunspor. My prediction is Göztepe to win.
Göztepe vs Giresunspor Betting Tips
Göztepe vs Giresunspor Head to Head
Average stats between Göztepe and Giresunspor in most recent 6 outings in the Turkey Süper Lig.
Göztepe vs Giresunspor Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Göztepe and Giresunspor across current season. Calculated from Göztepe's Home stats and Giresunspor's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Göztepe has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Göztepe has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Göztepe ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Göztepe, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Göztepe has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Giresunspor has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Giresunspor has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Giresunspor turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Giresunspor recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Giresunspor has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 71% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Giresunspor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for Giresunspor this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||75 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.67||1.75||3.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||0.50||1.40|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.67||1.25||1.60|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||25 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||25 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||56 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.56 / 5.67||5.75||5.40|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.33||3.00||1.80|
|Offsides||3.00 / 2.00||2.25||3.60|
|Fouls||11.33 / 12.17||11.00||11.60|
|Shots||10.56 / 10.33||12.00||9.40|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 5.17||5.00||5.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 83%||20 %||25 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||40 %||0 %|
|Loss %||56% / 17%||40 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||1.56 / 1.67||1.40||1.75|
|Scored||0.56 / 1.50||0.60||0.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.17||0.80||1.25|
|BTTS %||22% / 0%||20 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||44% / 83%||40 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 83%||40 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 83%||20 %||25 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 6.00||6.00||4.50|
|Cards||2.78 / 2.00||2.20||3.50|
|Offsides||2.22 / 1.67||2.20||2.25|
|Fouls||10.11 / 14.33||10.40||9.75|
|Shots||13.56 / 9.50||15.00||11.75|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 5.33||4.80||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Göztepe vs Giresunspor Odds
|HT 1||2.58||HT X||2.11||HT 2||4.70|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.97||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.77|