- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Granada CF will welcome Getafe CF to Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes for a matchday 38 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 25th October 2020 ended in a Granada CF 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Granada CF has won 7 matches, and Getafe CF triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.85 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Granada CF's latest fixture against Deportivo Alavés ended in an away 4-2 loss. I expected more from Rojiblancos. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Granada CF scored in both halves in the 31st and 63rd minute.
Getafe CF's recent game against Levante UD ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Azulones didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Getafe CF had good chances in both halves and scored in the 13rd and 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, El Graná is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 19 games on home soil. Nazaríes's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Getafe CF has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Getafe CF wins 0.74 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Getafe CF kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Granada CF or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.59 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Granada CF's home and Getafe CF's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Granada CF vs Getafe CF Betting Tips
Granada CF vs Getafe CF Head to Head
Average stats between Granada CF and Getafe CF in most recent 13 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Granada CF vs Getafe CF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Granada CF and Getafe CF across current season. Calculated from Granada CF's Home stats and Getafe CF's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Granada CF has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Granada CF has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Granada CF turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Granada CF recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Granada CF, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Granada CF has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Getafe CF has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Getafe CF has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Getafe CF has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Getafe CF recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Getafe CF has fired blanks in 21 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Getafe CF has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/38 games for Getafe CF this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 17%||47 %||21 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||32 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.00||2.63||3.26|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.00||1.32||1.16|
|Conceded||1.71 / 2.00||1.32||2.11|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||47 %||74 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||21 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 50%||16 %||47 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||74 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||37 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 0%||47 %||32 %|
|Possession %||41% / 41%||42 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.32 / 2.50||4.00||2.63|
|Cards||2.84 / 4.33||2.89||2.79|
|Offsides||2.16 / 2.17||2.42||1.89|
|Fouls||13.05 / 12.33||13.95||12.16|
|Shots||9.87 / 6.83||10.37||9.37|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 3.17||4.11||3.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||32 %||16 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||32 %||26 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||37 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||1.87 / 1.33||1.47||2.26|
|Scored||0.74 / 0.67||0.79||0.68|
|Conceded||1.13 / 0.67||0.68||1.58|
|BTTS %||26% / 17%||26 %||26 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||5 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||5 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||11 %||21 %|
|Scores %||45% / 33%||53 %||37 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||42 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 33%||37 %||16 %|
|Possession %||43% / 39%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.74 / 3.00||4.11||3.37|
|Cards||3.45 / 3.17||3.32||3.58|
|Offsides||1.92 / 2.67||1.89||1.95|
|Fouls||16.24 / 14.50||15.74||16.74|
|Shots||9.87 / 9.83||10.74||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.74 / 4.00||4.11||3.37|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Granada CF vs Getafe CF Odds
|HT 1||3.13||HT X||2.18||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.40||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|