- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Grasshopper will welcome St. Gallen to Stadion Letzigrund for a matchday 9 fixture in Switzerland Super League. The last meeting on 14th April 2021 ended in a St. Gallen 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Grasshopper has won 13 matches, and St. Gallen triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.66 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Grasshopper's last game in the Switzerland Super League against Sion at home ended in a 3-1 win. GCZ had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Grasshopper outplayed Sion in the second half and scored in the 24th, 30th and 50th minute.
St. Gallen's previous game in the competition versus Young Boys ended in an away 2-1 loss. St. Gallen had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. St. Gallen was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 61st minute.
Since the start of the season, Grasshopper is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Grasshopper is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
St. Gallen has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. St. Gallen wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St. Gallen kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or St. Gallen.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.38 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Grasshopper's home and St. Gallen's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Grasshopper has scored in 80% of home games. St. Gallen is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Grasshopper vs St. Gallen Betting Tips
Grasshopper vs St. Gallen Head to Head
Average stats between Grasshopper and St. Gallen in most recent 29 outings in the Switzerland Super League.
Grasshopper vs St. Gallen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Grasshopper and St. Gallen across current season. Calculated from Grasshopper's Home stats and St. Gallen's Away stats.
Switzerland Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Grasshopper has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Grasshopper has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Grasshopper has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- St. Gallen's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Grasshopper from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Grasshopper as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Grasshopper ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Grasshopper will be looking to keep up the momentum today against St. Gallen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for Grasshopper has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Grasshopper has seen a total of 6/8 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 75% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Grasshopper will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, St. Gallen has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. St. Gallen has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for St. Gallen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can St. Gallen turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for St. Gallen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (88% of all matches) involving St. Gallen has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 67%||60 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 0%||20 %||60 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.83||3.80||2.20|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.83||2.40||0.80|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.00||1.40||1.40|
|BTTS %||80% / 50%||80 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 17%||60 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 83%||60 %||20 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 4.83||6.40||4.40|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.00||2.20||2.80|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||3.00||1.00|
|Fouls||14.40 / 8.67||14.60||14.20|
|Shots||14.00 / 9.33||15.20||12.80|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 4.67||6.80||3.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||60 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||20 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||3.90 / 1.17||3.40||4.40|
|Scored||1.50 / 0.67||1.60||1.40|
|Conceded||2.40 / 0.50||1.80||3.00|
|BTTS %||90% / 17%||80 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||40% / 17%||0 %||80 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 0%||40 %||20 %|
|Scores %||90% / 50%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 67%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||80 %||20 %|
|Possession %||47% / 53%||47 %||48 %|
|Corners||7.00 / 7.50||7.00||7.00|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.33||3.40||1.60|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.33||1.00||1.40|
|Fouls||9.80 / 10.33||11.00||8.60|
|Shots||13.40 / 15.17||13.80||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.60 / 4.83||5.80||5.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Grasshopper vs St. Gallen Odds
|HT 1||2.90||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.60||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|