- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Grasshopper will welcome Kriens to Stadion Letzigrund for a matchday 36 fixture in Switzerland Challenge League. The last meeting on 12th March 2021 ended in a Grasshopper 2-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Grasshopper has won 4 matches, and Kriens triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.71 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Grasshopper's latest fixture against Neuchâtel Xamax ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Grasshopper set the tone early and scored in the 30 minute.
Kriens's recent game against Winterthur ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Kriens didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Kriens pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 65th, 69th and 90+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, Grasshopper is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Grasshopper is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 28% home clean sheets.
Kriens has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. Kriens don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.06 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Kriens kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Grasshopper is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Kriens failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Grasshopper. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Grasshopper wins on average 2.17 points per home game, compared to 1.06 points per away game for Kriens. My prediction is Grasshopper to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.59 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Grasshopper's home and Kriens's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Grasshopper vs Kriens Betting Tips
Grasshopper vs Kriens Head to Head
Average stats between Grasshopper and Kriens in most recent 7 outings in the Switzerland Challenge League.
Grasshopper vs Kriens Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Grasshopper and Kriens across current season. Calculated from Grasshopper's Home stats and Kriens's Away stats.
Switzerland Challenge League Form
- Coming into this game, Grasshopper has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Grasshopper has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kriens's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Grasshopper from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Grasshopper has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Grasshopper ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Grasshopper has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Grasshopper has seen a total of 25/36 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 69% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Grasshopper will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Kriens has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kriens has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Kriens ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Kriens, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (50% of all matches) involving Kriens has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||67 %||39 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||17 %||28 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 2.83||2.89||2.83|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.83||1.89||1.44|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.00||1.00||1.39|
|BTTS %||69% / 50%||67 %||72 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||39 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||11 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 50%||44 %||28 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||94 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||28 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||61 %||44 %|
|Possession %||53% / 55%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.78 / 4.83||5.33||4.22|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.00||1.83||1.83|
|Offsides||2.46 / 2.00||2.50||2.41|
|Fouls||10.14 / 8.67||10.44||9.82|
|Shots||8.06 / 9.33||6.83||9.28|
|Shots on Target||3.61 / 4.67||3.06||4.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||22 %||28 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||39 %||22 %|
|Loss %||44% / 67%||39 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.67||2.56||2.33|
|Scored||1.11 / 0.83||1.28||0.94|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.83||1.28||1.39|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||61 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||11 %||28 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||72 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||44 %||44 %|
|Possession %||45% / 43%||46 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.19 / 2.83||4.50||3.89|
|Cards||2.03 / 1.33||1.89||2.17|
|Offsides||2.29 / 1.00||2.06||2.50|
|Fouls||12.71 / 13.80||12.82||12.61|
|Shots||7.58 / 6.50||8.06||7.11|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 3.50||4.33||3.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Grasshopper vs Kriens Odds
|HT 1||1.83||HT X||2.50||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||10.00|
|Over 2.5||1.31||Under 2.5||3.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.78|