- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Greenock Morton will welcome Dunfermline Athletic to Cappielow Park for a matchday 22 fixture in Scotland Championship. The last meeting on 6th November 2021 ended in a Greenock Morton 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Greenock Morton has won 15 matches, and Dunfermline Athletic triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.78 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Greenock Morton's last game in the Scotland Championship against Dunfermline Athletic at home ended in a 5-0 win. Although The Ton played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Greenock Morton was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 35th, 40th, 45+1, 72nd and 79th minute.
Dunfermline Athletic's previous game in the competition versus Raith Rovers ended in an away 0-0 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result.
So far, Greenock Morton plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.09 points per away game on average compared to 0.80 points at home. Although Greenock Morton is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Dunfermline Athletic has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Dunfermline Athletic wins 0.70 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dunfermline Athletic kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Greenock Morton or Dunfermline Athletic to win.
Greenock Morton vs Dunfermline Athletic Betting Tips
Greenock Morton vs Dunfermline Athletic Head to Head
Average stats between Greenock Morton and Dunfermline Athletic in most recent 37 outings in the Scotland Championship.
Greenock Morton vs Dunfermline Athletic Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Greenock Morton and Dunfermline Athletic across current season. Calculated from Greenock Morton's Home stats and Dunfermline Athletic's Away stats.
Scotland Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Greenock Morton has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Greenock Morton has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Greenock Morton ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Greenock Morton turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Greenock Morton has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- The last 5 games for Greenock Morton has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Greenock Morton has seen a total of 10/19 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 53% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Greenock Morton will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Dunfermline Athletic has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Dunfermline Athletic has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dunfermline Athletic recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dunfermline Athletic has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Dunfermline Athletic has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Dunfermline Athletic this season.
- Dunfermline Athletic will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 0.95 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||10 %||27 %|
|Draw %||38% / 67%||50 %||27 %|
|Loss %||43% / 17%||40 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 2.17||3.40||1.91|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.17||1.50||0.82|
|Conceded||1.48 / 1.00||1.90||1.09|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||60 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||20 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||40 %||18 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||70 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||20 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||30 %||36 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.52 / 6.00||4.70||4.36|
|Cards||1.72 / 1.00||1.75||1.70|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 8.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.24 / 9.20||10.30||8.27|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 3.60||5.10||3.45|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 17%||17 %||10 %|
|Draw %||45% / 83%||50 %||40 %|
|Loss %||41% / 0%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 1.83||2.58||2.60|
|Scored||0.91 / 1.00||1.00||0.80|
|Conceded||1.68 / 0.83||1.58||1.80|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||42 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||8 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||55% / 67%||58 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||18% / 33%||25 %||10 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.14 / 5.80||5.82||4.40|
|Cards||2.47 / 1.60||2.40||2.57|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.48 / 10.20||10.64||8.20|
|Shots on Target||3.48 / 5.40||4.27||2.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Greenock Morton vs Dunfermline Athletic Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.95||Away Win Nil||4.05|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.72|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|