- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Grêmio will welcome Santos to Arena do Grêmio for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 3rd February 2021 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Grêmio has won 5 matches, and Santos triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.58 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Grêmio's latest fixture against Sport Recife ended in an away 1-0 loss. Tricolor dos Pampas dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Santos's recent game against São Paulo ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Peixe didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Santos put the pressure early on and scored in the 27th and 44th minute.
Since the start of the season, Imortal Tricolor is more dominant at home. They have zero wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Grêmio is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Santos has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. León del Mar wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Santos kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Tricolor dos Pampas is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Peixe haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 67% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.17 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Grêmio wins on average 0.67 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Santos. My prediction is Grêmio to win.
Grêmio vs Santos Betting Tips
Grêmio vs Santos Head to Head
Average stats between Grêmio and Santos in most recent 19 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Grêmio vs Santos Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Grêmio and Santos across current season. Calculated from Grêmio's Home stats and Santos's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Grêmio has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Grêmio has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Grêmio has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Grêmio has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Grêmio recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Grêmio has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 64% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Grêmio has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/11 games for Grêmio this season.
- Coming into this game, Santos has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Santos has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santos recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Santos has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Santos, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (38% of all matches) involving Santos has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||9% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Loss %||55% / 33%||33 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||1.73 / 2.67||1.33||2.20|
|Scored||0.55 / 1.17||0.50||0.60|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.50||0.83||1.60|
|BTTS %||27% / 83%||33 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||36% / 83%||33 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Possession %||57% / 52%||55 %||60 %|
|Corners||6.55 / 3.50||7.67||5.20|
|Cards||2.82 / 2.17||3.00||2.60|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.67||1.33||0.60|
|Fouls||15.73 / 12.50||16.83||14.40|
|Shots||14.55 / 10.67||16.17||12.60|
|Shots on Target||4.36 / 4.50||4.50||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||57 %||0 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||29 %||33 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||14 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 3.00||1.71||3.17|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.50||1.29||1.00|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.50||0.43||2.17|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||29 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 50%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||57 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||57 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 67%||57 %||0 %|
|Possession %||61% / 49%||59 %||64 %|
|Corners||6.92 / 7.00||6.86||7.00|
|Cards||3.08 / 2.00||2.29||4.00|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.67||1.57||1.67|
|Fouls||13.92 / 12.67||15.43||12.17|
|Shots||16.15 / 13.83||17.43||14.67|
|Shots on Target||5.62 / 6.33||5.57||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Grêmio vs Santos Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||1.93||HT 2||5.30|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||1.97|