- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Grimsby Town will welcome Boreham Wood to Blundell Park for a matchday 18 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 13th February 2016 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Grimsby Town has won 1 match, and Boreham Wood failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Grimsby Town's latest fixture against Solihull Moors ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Mighty Mariners. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Boreham Wood's recent game against Notts County ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Boreham Wood deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 64th minute.
Since the start of the season, Town is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 8 games on home soil. The Mariners's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 63% of home games.
Boreham Wood has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Boreham Wood wins 1.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Grimsby Town or Boreham Wood to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Grimsby Town has scored in 88% of home games. Boreham Wood is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Grimsby Town vs Boreham Wood Betting Tips
Grimsby Town vs Boreham Wood Head to Head
Average stats between Grimsby Town and Boreham Wood in most recent 2 outings in the England National League.
Grimsby Town vs Boreham Wood Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Grimsby Town and Boreham Wood across current season. Calculated from Grimsby Town's Home stats and Boreham Wood's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Grimsby Town has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Grimsby Town has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Grimsby Town recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Grimsby Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/17 games for Grimsby Town this season.
- Coming into this game, Boreham Wood has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Boreham Wood has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Boreham Wood has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Boreham Wood when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Grimsby Town stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Boreham Wood as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Boreham Wood has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Boreham Wood is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Grimsby Town, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Boreham Wood has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/17 games for Boreham Wood this season.
- It's likely that Boreham Wood will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 0%||88 %||30 %|
|Draw %||11% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||33% / 67%||13 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 2.17||3.00||2.70|
|Scored||1.72 / 0.33||2.38||1.20|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.83||0.63||1.50|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||25 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||0 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 0%||63 %||30 %|
|Scores %||78% / 33%||87 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||63 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 17%||75 %||40 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 4.40||4.25||5.90|
|Cards||1.72 / 1.17||1.00||2.30|
|Offsides||1.12 / 1.80||1.25||1.00|
|Fouls||12.76 / 15.20||13.38||12.22|
|Shots||11.83 / 8.20||14.75||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.67 / 3.40||6.25||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 17%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||12% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.17||2.11||2.50|
|Scored||1.53 / 0.83||1.67||1.38|
|Conceded||0.76 / 1.33||0.44||1.13|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||33 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||11 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||33 %||13 %|
|Scores %||94% / 50%||89 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||53% / 33%||67 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 33%||56 %||63 %|
|Possession %||47% / 53%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.94 / 4.00||6.78||5.00|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.20||1.56||2.25|
|Offsides||2.53 / 1.60||2.33||2.75|
|Fouls||11.65 / 11.40||10.89||12.50|
|Shots||11.00 / 8.33||10.22||11.88|
|Shots on Target||5.65 / 3.83||5.89||5.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Grimsby Town vs Boreham Wood Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||2.04||Under 2.5||1.76|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|