- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Guaireña will welcome River Plate to Estadio Parque del Guairá for a matchday 15 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 8th April 2021 ended in a River Plate 4-2 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Guaireña has won 5 matches, and River Plate triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
River Plate's recent game against Libertad ended in a home 1-3 loss. El Kelito's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. River Plate deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 72nd minute.
Albiceleste has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
River Plate has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. River Plate has collected 0.78 points on average per away game, compared to 0.56 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. River Plate kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Guaireña or Draw.
Guaireña vs River Plate Betting Tips
Guaireña vs River Plate Head to Head
Average stats between Guaireña and River Plate in most recent 10 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
Guaireña vs River Plate Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Guaireña and River Plate across current season. Calculated from Guaireña's Home stats and River Plate's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, Guaireña has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Guaireña has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Guaireña has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Guaireña as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Guaireña has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Guaireña is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against River Plate, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Guaireña recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Guaireña has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/18 games for Guaireña this season.
- Guaireña will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.11 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, River Plate has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. River Plate has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- River Plate has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- River Plate has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for River Plate, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving River Plate has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||44 %||44 %|
|Loss %||22% / 50%||22 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||1.89 / 2.17||1.44||2.33|
|Scored||1.11 / 0.83||0.89||1.33|
|Conceded||0.78 / 1.33||0.56||1.00|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||22 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||56 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 17%||67 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||44 %||56 %|
|Possession %||46% / 54%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.89 / 4.33||4.89||4.89|
|Cards||2.22 / 2.50||2.00||2.44|
|Offsides||0.56 / 1.67||0.78||0.29|
|Fouls||11.56 / 14.00||10.89||12.43|
|Shots||7.72 / 7.17||8.67||6.78|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 3.33||4.11||3.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||22 %||44 %|
|Loss %||56% / 33%||67 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.33||2.22||2.78|
|Scored||0.72 / 1.00||0.56||0.89|
|Conceded||1.78 / 1.33||1.67||1.89|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||44 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||56 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.44 / 4.33||4.00||2.89|
|Cards||2.56 / 3.67||2.78||2.33|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.40||1.33||1.11|
|Fouls||11.61 / 13.00||11.22||12.00|
|Shots||7.11 / 9.83||8.00||6.22|
|Shots on Target||3.17 / 4.33||3.44||2.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Guaireña vs River Plate Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|