- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Guaireña will welcome River Plate to Estadio Parque del Guairá for a matchday 2 fixture in Paraguay Division Profesional. The last meeting on 10th May 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Guaireña has won 5 matches, and River Plate triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.55 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Guaireña's latest fixture against Libertad ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
River Plate's previous game in the competition versus Olimpia ended in an away 3-1 win. Although River Plate countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. River Plate outshone Olimpia early on and scored in the 9th, 28th and 60th minute.
So far, Guaireña plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.43 points per away game on average compared to 1.08 points at home. Albiceleste's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
River Plate has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. River Plate has collected 1.21 points on average per away game, compared to 0.69 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. River Plate kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Guaireña or Draw.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 41% of Guaireña's home and River Plate's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Guaireña vs River Plate Betting Tips
Guaireña vs River Plate Head to Head
Average stats between Guaireña and River Plate in most recent 11 outings in the Paraguay Division Profesional.
Guaireña vs River Plate Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Guaireña and River Plate across current season. Calculated from Guaireña's Home stats and River Plate's Away stats.
Paraguay Division Profesional Form
- Coming into this game, Guaireña has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Guaireña has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Guaireña recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Guaireña has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Guaireña has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/27 games for Guaireña this season.
- Coming into this game, River Plate has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. River Plate has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- River Plate has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- River Plate has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for River Plate has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/27 games for River Plate this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||23 %||36 %|
|Draw %||37% / 17%||38 %||36 %|
|Loss %||33% / 50%||38 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||1.93 / 2.17||1.69||2.14|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||0.85||1.14|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.33||0.85||1.00|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||38 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 17%||0 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||23 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||15 %||14 %|
|Scores %||63% / 50%||62 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 17%||46 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||31 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 54%||50 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.04 / 4.33||5.46||4.64|
|Cards||2.19 / 2.50||2.31||2.07|
|Offsides||0.88 / 1.67||0.85||0.92|
|Fouls||11.28 / 14.00||10.69||11.92|
|Shots||7.48 / 7.17||8.54||6.50|
|Shots on Target||3.41 / 3.33||3.92||2.93|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 17%||15 %||29 %|
|Draw %||30% / 50%||23 %||36 %|
|Loss %||48% / 33%||62 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 2.33||2.15||2.79|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.00||0.54||1.21|
|Conceded||1.59 / 1.33||1.62||1.57|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||31 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||4% / 17%||0 %||7 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||54 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||31 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 17%||23 %||36 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.52 / 4.33||3.92||3.14|
|Cards||2.22 / 3.67||2.15||2.29|
|Offsides||1.30 / 1.40||1.31||1.29|
|Fouls||10.74 / 13.00||10.54||10.93|
|Shots||7.70 / 9.83||8.38||7.07|
|Shots on Target||3.30 / 4.33||3.23||3.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Guaireña vs River Plate Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.09||Under 2.5||1.66|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|