- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Guarani will welcome Náutico to Estádio Brinco de Ouro da Princesa for a matchday 3 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 1st December 2020 ended in a Náutico 2-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Guarani has won 1 match, and Náutico triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Guarani's latest fixture against Operário PR ended in an away 5-2 win. Guarani was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Guarani scored in both halves in the 9th, 26th, 30th, 50th and 90+3 minute.
Náutico's previous game in the competition versus Vitória ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Timba countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Náutico was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 47th minute.
So far, Guarani plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Although Guarani is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Náutico has picked up 15 points from the previous five league games. Hexacampeão don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 3.00 points per game, both home and away.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Guarani or Draw.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Guarani's home and Náutico's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Guarani vs Náutico Betting Tips
Guarani vs Náutico Head to Head
Average stats between Guarani and Náutico in most recent 4 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Guarani vs Náutico Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Guarani and Náutico across current season. Calculated from Guarani's Home stats and Náutico's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Guarani has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Guarani has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Guarani will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Guarani has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Guarani will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Náutico, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Guarani, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Guarani has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Náutico has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Náutico has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Náutico has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Náutico as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Náutico has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Náutico is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Guarani, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Náutico has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Náutico this season.
- It's likely that Náutico will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.20 / 2.00||2.33||4.50|
|Scored||1.80 / 0.83||1.00||3.00|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.17||1.33||1.50|
|BTTS %||80% / 50%||67 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||33 %||100 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||47 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.60 / 3.80||5.00||4.00|
|Cards||4.20 / 2.33||3.67||5.00|
|Offsides||0.80 / 1.40||1.00||0.50|
|Fouls||17.00 / 16.60||18.00||15.50|
|Shots||14.40 / 12.00||17.33||10.00|
|Shots on Target||6.20 / 5.80||6.00||6.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||100% / 33%||100 %||100 %|
|Draw %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.83||2.33||2.50|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.33||2.00||2.00|
|Conceded||0.40 / 1.50||0.33||0.50|
|BTTS %||40% / 83%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 0%||67 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Possession %||50% / 54%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.20 / 7.00||7.00||5.00|
|Cards||2.40 / 0.00||2.33||2.50|
|Offsides||2.00 / 4.00||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||27.80 / 20.00||27.67||28.00|
|Shots||16.80 / 18.00||20.00||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.40 / 8.67||8.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Guarani vs Náutico Odds
|HT 1||3.35||HT X||1.74||HT 2||3.85|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|