- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Guarani will welcome CSA to Estádio Brinco de Ouro da Princesa for a matchday 23 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 15th June 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Guarani has won 3 matches, and CSA triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Guarani's latest fixture against Náutico ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Guarani was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 54 minute.
CSA's recent game against Vila Nova ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. CSA deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 47th minute.
Since the start of the season, Guarani is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 12 games on home soil. Bugre's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
CSA has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Papão do Estado wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CSA kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Guarani or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.23 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 28% of Guarani's home and CSA's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 33% of Guarani's home and CSA's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Guarani vs CSA Betting Tips
Guarani vs CSA Head to Head
Average stats between Guarani and CSA in most recent 5 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Guarani vs CSA Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Guarani and CSA across current season. Calculated from Guarani's Home stats and CSA's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Guarani has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Guarani has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Guarani is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Guarani at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- CSA's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Guarani from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Guarani as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Guarani has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Guarani is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against CSA, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Guarani has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/25 games for Guarani this season.
- Coming into this game, CSA has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. CSA has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CSA recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CSA has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for CSA has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/24 games for CSA this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||25 %||42 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.54 / 2.00||2.33||2.75|
|Scored||1.42 / 0.83||1.33||1.50|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.17||1.00||1.25|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||42 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||8 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||83 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 3.80||5.92||4.83|
|Cards||2.83 / 2.33||2.42||3.25|
|Offsides||1.13 / 1.40||0.50||1.75|
|Fouls||16.29 / 16.60||15.83||16.75|
|Shots||14.13 / 12.00||15.58||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.83 / 5.80||5.83||5.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||33 %||42 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||42 %||0 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||25 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.67||1.75||1.92|
|Scored||0.96 / 1.00||1.00||0.92|
|Conceded||0.88 / 0.67||0.75||1.00|
|BTTS %||29% / 33%||42 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||58 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||33 %||42 %|
|Possession %||51% / 56%||50 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.71 / 5.33||4.00||5.42|
|Cards||2.83 / 0.00||3.00||2.67|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.25||1.75|
|Fouls||15.46 / 0.00||15.67||15.25|
|Shots||11.67 / 11.83||13.17||10.17|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 5.33||5.25||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Guarani vs CSA Odds
|HT 1||2.70||HT X||1.91||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.47|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|