- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Guayaquil City FC will welcome CD Olmedo to Estadio Christian Benítez Betancourt for a matchday 25 fixture in Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A. The last meeting on 4th May 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Guayaquil City FC has won 4 matches, and CD Olmedo triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.44 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Guayaquil City FC's latest fixture against LDU Quito ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from La Fuerza Roja del Guayas. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Guayaquil City FC was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 49 minute.
CD Olmedo's recent game against SD Aucas ended in a home 1-4 loss. CD Olmedo's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. CD Olmedo put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 7th minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Diablos Rojos is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Guayaquil City FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
CD Olmedo has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. CD Olmedo has collected 0.53 points on average per away game, compared to 0.33 at home. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. CD Olmedo failed to score in 73% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. La Fuerza Roja del Guayas is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
CD Olmedo failed to win in nine consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against La Fuerza Roja del Guayas. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost seven consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Guayaquil City FC wins on average 1.53 points per home game, compared to 0.53 points per away game for CD Olmedo. My prediction is Guayaquil City FC to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 40% of Guayaquil City FC's home and CD Olmedo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Guayaquil City FC vs CD Olmedo Betting Tips
Guayaquil City FC vs CD Olmedo Head to Head
Average stats between Guayaquil City FC and CD Olmedo in most recent 9 outings in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A.
Guayaquil City FC vs CD Olmedo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Guayaquil City FC and CD Olmedo across current season. Calculated from Guayaquil City FC's Home stats and CD Olmedo's Away stats.
Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Guayaquil City FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Guayaquil City FC has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Guayaquil City FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Guayaquil City FC has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Guayaquil City FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/24 games for Guayaquil City FC this season.
- Coming into this game, CD Olmedo has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CD Olmedo has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving CD Olmedo has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Guayaquil City FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for CD Olmedo, both home and away.
- Can CD Olmedo turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Olmedo recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Olmedo has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 58% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CD Olmedo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/24 games for CD Olmedo this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||47 %||7 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||13 %||27 %|
|Loss %||53% / 33%||40 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.50||2.67||2.33|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.33||1.33||0.47|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.17||1.33||1.87|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||47 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||7 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 50%||27 %||7 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||60 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||53 %||20 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||2.50 / 2.67||3.20||1.80|
|Cards||3.23 / 3.17||3.27||3.20|
|Offsides||1.73 / 1.17||2.40||1.07|
|Fouls||14.47 / 17.17||16.20||12.73|
|Shots||7.23 / 8.00||8.33||6.13|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 5.50||4.93||2.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||7% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||33 %||13 %|
|Loss %||70% / 67%||67 %||73 %|
|AVG Goals||3.27 / 3.00||2.87||3.67|
|Scored||0.73 / 0.67||0.73||0.73|
|Conceded||2.53 / 2.33||2.13||2.93|
|BTTS %||40% / 67%||53 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 50%||40 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||7 %||14 %|
|Scores %||40% / 67%||53 %||27 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 0%||40 %||20 %|
|Possession %||43% / 45%||45 %||42 %|
|Corners||2.59 / 3.20||3.07||2.07|
|Cards||2.48 / 3.80||2.47||2.50|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.20||1.93||1.43|
|Fouls||14.48 / 20.80||13.80||15.21|
|Shots||9.24 / 11.00||9.00||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 4.80||3.93||4.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Guayaquil City FC vs CD Olmedo Odds
|HT 1||1.67||HT X||2.75||HT 2||9.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.95||Away Win Nil||22.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.28|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.47|