- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Gwangju will welcome Daegu to Gwangju Football Stadium for a matchday 12 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 10th March 2021 ended in a Gwangju 4-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Gwangju has won 5 matches, and Daegu triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.25 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Gwangju's last game in the South Korea K League 1 against Daegu at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Gwangju played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Daegu's recent game against Suwon Bluewings ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Daegu didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Daegu deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 73rd minute.
Although Gwangju is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Daegu has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Daegu wins 1.43 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Gwangju has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 0.67 goals and concede 1.00 per game. Daegu won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Gwangju wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Daegu. My prediction is Daegu to win.
Gwangju vs Daegu Betting Tips
Gwangju vs Daegu Head to Head
Average stats between Gwangju and Daegu in most recent 12 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Gwangju vs Daegu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gwangju and Daegu across current season. Calculated from Gwangju's Home stats and Daegu's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Gwangju has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Gwangju has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gwangju recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gwangju has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 54% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Gwangju has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/13 games for Gwangju this season.
- Gwangju will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.85 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Daegu has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Daegu has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Daegu has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Daegu as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Daegu has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Daegu will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gwangju, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Daegu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/13 games for Daegu this season.
- It's likely that Daegu will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||33 %||29 %|
|Draw %||8% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Loss %||62% / 83%||67 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.33||1.67||2.29|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.00||0.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.15 / 2.33||1.00||1.29|
|BTTS %||31% / 33%||17 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 33%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Scores %||46% / 50%||33 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 17%||17 %||29 %|
|Possession %||44% / 50%||50 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.85 / 4.17||5.17||2.71|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.67||1.17||2.14|
|Offsides||1.70 / 2.00||1.75||1.67|
|Fouls||12.23 / 9.83||11.67||12.71|
|Shots||11.38 / 8.00||16.33||7.14|
|Shots on Target||4.85 / 3.33||6.33||3.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||50 %||14 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||17 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.50||2.17||2.71|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.17||1.00||1.29|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.33||1.17||1.43|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||67 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||17 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||0 %||28 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||83 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||33 %||29 %|
|Possession %||44% / 51%||45 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.15 / 4.33||4.50||3.86|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.83||1.50||2.43|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.00||2.20||1.00|
|Fouls||13.31 / 13.00||14.17||12.57|
|Shots||10.77 / 11.83||10.67||10.86|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 4.67||4.50||4.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gwangju vs Daegu Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||3.65|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|