- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Gwangju will welcome Jeju United to Gwangju Football Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 20th March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Gwangju has won 3 matches, and Jeju United triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.10 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Gwangju's latest fixture against Incheon United ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Gwangju. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Gwangju set the tone early and scored in the 24 minute.
Jeju United's recent game against Daegu ended in a home 1-2 loss. Jeju United had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Jeju United deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 57th minute.
Since the start of the season, Gwangju is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Gwangju is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Jeju United has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jeju United wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Gwangju has won just 22% of home games. On average they score 0.89 goals and concede 1.22 per game. Jeju United is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Gwangju wins on average 0.89 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Jeju United. My prediction is Jeju United to win.
Gwangju vs Jeju United Betting Tips
Gwangju vs Jeju United Head to Head
Average stats between Gwangju and Jeju United in most recent 10 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Gwangju vs Jeju United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gwangju and Jeju United across current season. Calculated from Gwangju's Home stats and Jeju United's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Gwangju has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Gwangju has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Gwangju turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gwangju recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gwangju has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Gwangju, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (42% of all matches) involving Gwangju has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Jeju United has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jeju United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Jeju United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Jeju United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (68% of all matches) involving Jeju United has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||22 %||20 %|
|Draw %||16% / 0%||22 %||10 %|
|Loss %||63% / 83%||56 %||70 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 3.33||2.11||2.30|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.00||0.89||0.90|
|Conceded||1.32 / 2.33||1.22||1.40|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||11 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||22 %||10 %|
|Scores %||53% / 50%||44 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||22 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 17%||22 %||40 %|
|Possession %||44% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 4.17||4.75||3.10|
|Cards||1.89 / 1.67||1.22||2.50|
|Offsides||1.57 / 2.00||1.60||1.56|
|Fouls||12.67 / 9.83||11.88||13.30|
|Shots||11.00 / 8.00||14.88||7.90|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 3.33||6.13||4.10|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 83%||30 %||11 %|
|Draw %||53% / 17%||40 %||67 %|
|Loss %||26% / 0%||30 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.67||2.70||1.67|
|Scored||1.11 / 2.00||1.30||0.89|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.67||1.40||0.78|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||90 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 0%||30 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 33%||10 %||11 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||100 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||10 %||56 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||40 %||44 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 3.50||4.44||4.89|
|Cards||1.58 / 1.83||1.20||2.00|
|Offsides||1.47 / 1.60||1.88||1.00|
|Fouls||13.67 / 13.80||12.78||14.56|
|Shots||11.67 / 10.50||12.33||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.39 / 4.83||5.89||4.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gwangju vs Jeju United Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||1.79||Under 2.5||1.98|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.70||Under 9.5 Corners||1.40|