- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Gyeongnam will welcome Ansan Greeners to Changwon Football Center for a matchday 14 fixture in South Korea K League 2. The last meeting on 13th March 2021 ended in a Gyeongnam 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Gyeongnam has won 4 matches, and Ansan Greeners triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.88 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Gyeongnam's last game in the South Korea K League 2 against Asan Mugunghwa at home ended in a 2-1 win. Although Gyeongnam played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Gyeongnam outplayed Asan Mugunghwa in the second half and scored in the 45th and 83rd minute.
Ansan Greeners's recent game against Seoul E-Land ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Ansan Greeners deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 72nd minute.
So far, Gyeongnam plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.63 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Gyeongnam is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Ansan Greeners has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ansan Greeners wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ansan Greeners kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Gyeongnam or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.07 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 44% of Gyeongnam's home and Ansan Greeners's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Gyeongnam vs Ansan Greeners Betting Tips
Gyeongnam vs Ansan Greeners Head to Head
Average stats between Gyeongnam and Ansan Greeners in most recent 8 outings in the South Korea K League 2.
Gyeongnam vs Ansan Greeners Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gyeongnam and Ansan Greeners across current season. Calculated from Gyeongnam's Home stats and Ansan Greeners's Away stats.
South Korea K League 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Gyeongnam has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Gyeongnam has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ansan Greeners's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Gyeongnam from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Gyeongnam ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Gyeongnam will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ansan Greeners, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Gyeongnam, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (69% of all matches) involving Gyeongnam has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Gyeongnam will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Ansan Greeners has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ansan Greeners has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Ansan Greeners ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Ansan Greeners turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ansan Greeners recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Ansan Greeners, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (53% of all matches) involving Ansan Greeners has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||25 %||13 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.67||2.38||2.63|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||1.13||1.38|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.33||1.25||1.25|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||63 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||75 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||38 %||38 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.31 / 3.50||5.38||5.25|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.17||1.88||1.88|
|Offsides||1.36 / 0.50||1.00||1.57|
|Fouls||12.64 / 13.33||10.25||14.00|
|Shots||10.31 / 9.33||9.75||10.88|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 4.17||4.63||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||38 %||29 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||25 %||29 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||38 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.00||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.67||1.25||0.71|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.33||1.25||1.29|
|BTTS %||53% / 17%||63 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||13 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||73% / 50%||87 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 50%||25 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||63 %||29 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.67 / 3.33||4.38||2.86|
|Cards||2.07 / 2.67||1.88||2.29|
|Offsides||0.83 / 0.83||0.33||1.33|
|Fouls||11.83 / 12.83||11.33||12.33|
|Shots||9.47 / 10.00||10.38||8.43|
|Shots on Target||4.13 / 4.00||4.63||3.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gyeongnam vs Ansan Greeners Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|