- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Gyeongnam will welcome Jeonnam Dragons to Changwon Football Center for a matchday 28 fixture in South Korea K League 2. The last meeting on 5th July 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Gyeongnam has won 4 matches, and Jeonnam Dragons triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.72 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Gyeongnam's last game in the South Korea K League 2 against Seoul E-Land at home ended in a 3-3 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Gyeongnam was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 6th, 66th and 86th minute.
Since the start of the season, Gyeongnam is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Gyeongnam is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Jeonnam Dragons has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Jeonnam Dragons has collected 1.87 points on average per away game, compared to 1.07 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Gyeongnam or Jeonnam Dragons to win.
Gyeongnam vs Jeonnam Dragons Betting Tips
Gyeongnam vs Jeonnam Dragons Head to Head
Average stats between Gyeongnam and Jeonnam Dragons in most recent 18 outings in the South Korea K League 2.
Gyeongnam vs Jeonnam Dragons Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gyeongnam and Jeonnam Dragons across current season. Calculated from Gyeongnam's Home stats and Jeonnam Dragons's Away stats.
South Korea K League 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Gyeongnam has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Gyeongnam has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Gyeongnam turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gyeongnam recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Gyeongnam has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/30 games for Gyeongnam this season.
- Coming into this game, Jeonnam Dragons has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jeonnam Dragons has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Jeonnam Dragons when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Gyeongnam stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Jeonnam Dragons ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Jeonnam Dragons, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (47% of all matches) involving Jeonnam Dragons has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Jeonnam Dragons will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||33 %||27 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||47 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.67||2.73||2.07|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.33||1.33||0.93|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.33||1.40||1.13|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 17%||33 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||53 %||27 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||51 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.60 / 3.50||4.40||4.80|
|Cards||1.83 / 2.17||1.87||1.80|
|Offsides||1.52 / 0.50||1.44||1.58|
|Fouls||12.19 / 13.33||10.33||13.58|
|Shots||9.67 / 9.33||9.73||9.60|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.17||4.80||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||27 %||47 %|
|Draw %||37% / 50%||27 %||47 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||47 %||7 %|
|AVG Goals||1.90 / 2.50||2.07||1.73|
|Scored||1.03 / 1.33||0.93||1.13|
|Conceded||0.87 / 1.17||1.13||0.60|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||40 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||7 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||13 %||7 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||60 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||40 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||47 %||60 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.48 / 4.67||4.40||4.57|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.67||1.53||1.67|
|Offsides||1.19 / 1.40||1.07||1.31|
|Fouls||12.63 / 13.20||10.86||14.54|
|Shots||10.66 / 11.67||10.87||10.43|
|Shots on Target||4.41 / 5.50||4.47||4.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gyeongnam vs Jeonnam Dragons Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|