- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Gyirmót will welcome Paksi SE to Alcufer Stadion for a matchday 9 fixture in Hungary NB I. The last meeting on 13th May 2017 ended in a Paksi SE 3-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Gyirmót has won 0 matches, and Paksi SE triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Gyirmót's latest fixture against Újpest ended in an away 3-1 win. Gyirmót was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Gyirmót played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 11st, 16th and 27th minute.
So far, Gyirmót plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.86 points at home. Although Gyirmót is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Paksi SE has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Paksi SE wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Paksi SE kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Gyirmót has won just 14% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.57 per game. Paksi SE is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Gyirmót wins on average 0.86 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Paksi SE. My prediction is Paksi SE to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Gyirmót has scored in 71% of home games. Paksi SE is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Gyirmót vs Paksi SE Betting Tips
Gyirmót vs Paksi SE Head to Head
Average stats between Gyirmót and Paksi SE in most recent 3 outings in the Hungary NB I.
Gyirmót vs Paksi SE Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gyirmót and Paksi SE across current season. Calculated from Gyirmót's Home stats and Paksi SE's Away stats.
Hungary NB I Form
- Coming into this game, Gyirmót has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Gyirmót has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Gyirmót has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Paksi SE get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Gyirmót, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gyirmót recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gyirmót has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Gyirmót has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/8 games for Gyirmót this season.
- Coming into this game, Paksi SE has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Paksi SE has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 8 games involving Paksi SE has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Gyirmót get in on the action today? There has been a total of 23 goals in the last 5 games for Paksi SE, both home and away.
- The last 5 games for Paksi SE has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Paksi SE has seen a total of 8/8 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 100% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Paksi SE will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 33%||14 %||29 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||43 %||14 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||43 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.93 / 2.67||2.57||3.29|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.00||1.00||1.43|
|Conceded||1.71 / 1.67||1.57||1.86|
|BTTS %||64% / 67%||71 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 50%||14 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 20%||28 %||28 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||71 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 83%||29 %||29 %|
|Possession %||43% / 53%||41 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.07 / 4.50||3.29||4.86|
|Cards||2.71 / 0.00||2.43||3.00|
|Offsides||1.43 / 0.00||1.86||1.00|
|Fouls||14.14 / 0.00||12.86||15.43|
|Shots||8.43 / 12.75||7.00||9.86|
|Shots on Target||4.21 / 5.75||4.14||4.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||43 %||29 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||29 %||14 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||29 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||4.36 / 3.50||4.57||4.14|
|Scored||2.36 / 1.50||2.43||2.29|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.00||2.14||1.86|
|BTTS %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 17%||43 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||43% / 50%||28 %||56 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 17%||56 %||28 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||43 %||29 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||51 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.57 / 6.17||6.57||6.57|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.00||2.86||2.14|
|Offsides||1.14 / 1.83||0.57||1.71|
|Fouls||15.43 / 17.50||16.14||14.71|
|Shots||12.64 / 11.33||12.71||12.57|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 6.83||5.71||6.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gyirmót vs Paksi SE Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.41||Under 2.5||2.69|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|