- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Hallescher FC will welcome Saarbrucken to Leuna Chemie Stadion for a matchday 12 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 1st February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Hallescher FC has won 0 matches, and Saarbrucken triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Hallescher FC's last game in the Germany 3. Liga against Saarbrucken at home ended in a 2-3 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Die Chemiker played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Hallescher FC was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 43rd and 45+1 minute.
Saarbrucken's recent game against Eintracht Braunschweig ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Saarbrucken had good chances in both halves and scored in the 36th and 60th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hallescher FC is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Hallescher FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Saarbrucken has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Saarbrucken has collected 1.63 points on average per away game, compared to 1.56 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Hallescher FC or Saarbrucken to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 54% of Hallescher FC's home and Saarbrucken's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hallescher FC vs Saarbrucken Betting Tips
Hallescher FC vs Saarbrucken Head to Head
Average stats between Hallescher FC and Saarbrucken in most recent 4 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
Hallescher FC vs Saarbrucken Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hallescher FC and Saarbrucken across current season. Calculated from Hallescher FC's Home stats and Saarbrucken's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Hallescher FC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hallescher FC has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hallescher FC has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Saarbrucken's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hallescher FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Hallescher FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Hallescher FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hallescher FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Saarbrucken, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for Hallescher FC has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hallescher FC has seen a total of 8/11 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 73% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hallescher FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Saarbrucken has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Saarbrucken has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Saarbrucken away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Saarbrucken as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Saarbrucken has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Hallescher FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Saarbrucken, both home and away.
- Saarbrucken will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hallescher FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Saarbrucken, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (64% of all matches) involving Saarbrucken has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||44 %||13 %|
|Draw %||35% / 50%||22 %||50 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 2.00||3.67||2.38|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.00||1.89||1.00|
|Conceded||1.59 / 1.00||1.78||1.38|
|BTTS %||71% / 33%||78 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||22 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||89 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 50%||11 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 50%||44 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 44%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.41 / 4.00||5.56||5.25|
|Cards||2.47 / 1.67||2.22||2.75|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.50||1.67||1.38|
|Fouls||12.29 / 12.25||11.78||12.88|
|Shots||10.82 / 8.67||11.56||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.41 / 3.83||5.67||5.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 17%||44 %||38 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||22 %||50 %|
|Loss %||24% / 50%||33 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 3.17||3.22||2.38|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.33||1.78||1.38|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.83||1.44||1.00|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||22 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 33%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 50%||22 %||25 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||89 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||22 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 54%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.47 / 5.00||6.11||4.75|
|Cards||2.76 / 1.50||2.67||2.88|
|Offsides||1.76 / 3.20||2.00||1.50|
|Fouls||13.71 / 11.80||13.44||14.00|
|Shots||9.53 / 11.50||11.44||7.38|
|Shots on Target||4.82 / 6.00||5.78||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hallescher FC vs Saarbrucken Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|