- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
HamKam will welcome Bryne to Briskeby Arena for a matchday 18 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 29th May 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. HamKam has won 3 matches, and Bryne triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.22 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
HamKam's latest fixture against Åsane ended in an away 4-0 win. Grønnbuksene was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. HamKam scored in both halves in the 16th, 65th, 72nd and 75th minute.
Bryne's recent game against Aalesund ended in a home 2-3 loss. Jærens superlag's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Bryne had good chances in both halves and scored in the 31st and 90th minute.
So far, HamKam plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.30 points per away game on average compared to 2.11 points at home. Kamma's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Bryne has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bryne wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bryne kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Grønnbuksene is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Jærens superlag failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Grønnbuksene. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. HamKam wins on average 2.11 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Bryne. My prediction is HamKam to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 88% of HamKam's home and Bryne's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. HamKam has scored in 100% of home games. Bryne is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
HamKam vs Bryne Betting Tips
HamKam vs Bryne Head to Head
Average stats between HamKam and Bryne in most recent 9 outings in the Norway First Division.
HamKam vs Bryne Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between HamKam and Bryne across current season. Calculated from HamKam's Home stats and Bryne's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, HamKam has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. HamKam has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- HamKam will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- HamKam has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for HamKam as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- HamKam has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- HamKam is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bryne, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for HamKam has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for HamKam this season.
- Coming into this game, Bryne has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bryne has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Bryne ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Bryne, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (74% of all matches) involving Bryne has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 33%||67 %||70 %|
|Draw %||16% / 67%||11 %||20 %|
|Loss %||16% / 0%||22 %||10 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.67||3.44||2.60|
|Scored||2.21 / 1.67||2.33||2.10|
|Conceded||0.79 / 1.00||1.11||0.50|
|BTTS %||47% / 100%||56 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||22 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||22 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||53% / 33%||56 %||50 %|
|Scores %||95% / 100%||100 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||53% / 0%||44 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||44 %||80 %|
|Possession %||46% / 43%||49 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.89 / 3.17||6.00||3.90|
|Cards||1.32 / 1.67||1.44||1.20|
|Offsides||1.42 / 2.50||1.00||1.80|
|Fouls||11.05 / 13.17||11.89||10.30|
|Shots||12.47 / 11.83||13.89||11.20|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 5.17||6.11||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 67%||40 %||22 %|
|Draw %||16% / 33%||30 %||0 %|
|Loss %||53% / 0%||30 %||78 %|
|AVG Goals||3.32 / 3.50||3.20||3.44|
|Scored||1.53 / 2.33||1.80||1.22|
|Conceded||1.79 / 1.17||1.40||2.22|
|BTTS %||74% / 50%||70 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||37% / 0%||10 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||40 %||22 %|
|Scores %||84% / 100%||80 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 50%||10 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||60 %||33 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||46 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.37 / 6.00||5.20||5.56|
|Cards||1.53 / 1.40||1.50||1.56|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.90||1.11|
|Fouls||13.58 / 0.00||13.30||13.89|
|Shots||11.58 / 12.33||11.90||11.22|
|Shots on Target||4.21 / 5.83||4.30||4.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
HamKam vs Bryne Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.50||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.63||Under 9.5 Corners||2.13|