- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
HamKam will welcome Jerv to Briskeby Arena for a matchday 20 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 18th August 2021 ended in a HamKam 2-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. HamKam has won 3 matches, and Jerv triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.43 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
HamKam's latest fixture against Strømmen ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
Jerv's recent game against Sandnes Ulf ended in a home 1-0 win. Jerv dominated the game and deserved the win. Jerv put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 10th minute.
Since the start of the season, HamKam is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 12 games on home soil. Kamma's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Jerv has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jerv wins 1.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Jerv kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Grønnbuksene is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Jerv failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Grønnbuksene.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. HamKam wins on average 2.33 points per home game, compared to 1.75 points per away game for Jerv. My prediction is HamKam to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.67 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 78% of HamKam's home and Jerv's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. HamKam has scored in 100% of home games. Jerv is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
HamKam vs Jerv Betting Tips
HamKam vs Jerv Head to Head
Average stats between HamKam and Jerv in most recent 7 outings in the Norway First Division.
HamKam vs Jerv Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between HamKam and Jerv across current season. Calculated from HamKam's Home stats and Jerv's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, HamKam has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. HamKam has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- HamKam will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- HamKam has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for HamKam as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- HamKam has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- HamKam is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Jerv, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for HamKam has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for HamKam this season.
- Coming into this game, Jerv has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jerv has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Jerv away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Jerv when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can HamKam stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Jerv as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Jerv is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against HamKam, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Jerv, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (63% of all matches) involving Jerv has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Jerv will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 33%||75 %||58 %|
|Draw %||21% / 67%||8 %||33 %|
|Loss %||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.67||3.50||2.50|
|Scored||2.21 / 1.67||2.50||1.92|
|Conceded||0.79 / 1.00||1.00||0.58|
|BTTS %||54% / 100%||58 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||57 %||42 %|
|Scores %||96% / 100%||100 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 0%||42 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||50 %||75 %|
|Possession %||46% / 43%||49 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.17||6.25||3.75|
|Cards||1.33 / 1.67||1.33||1.33|
|Offsides||1.54 / 2.50||1.33||1.75|
|Fouls||10.79 / 13.17||11.00||10.58|
|Shots||12.04 / 11.83||13.33||10.75|
|Shots on Target||5.46 / 5.17||6.08||4.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 17%||58 %||50 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||17% / 67%||8 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.21 / 2.00||3.00||3.42|
|Scored||1.71 / 0.67||1.75||1.67|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.33||1.25||1.75|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||75 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 0%||42 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 17%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Scores %||83% / 50%||92 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||17 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 17%||58 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 42%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 4.17||5.25||5.08|
|Cards||1.58 / 3.00||1.58||1.58|
|Offsides||2.13 / 1.80||2.17||2.08|
|Fouls||12.58 / 17.00||13.00||12.17|
|Shots||12.71 / 11.67||11.83||13.58|
|Shots on Target||5.29 / 4.17||5.50||5.08|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
HamKam vs Jerv Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.45||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||9.25|
|Over 2.5||1.61||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|