HamKam will welcome Sogndal to Briskeby Arena for a matchday 7 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 24th October 2020 ended in a HamKam 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. HamKam has won 1 match, and Sogndal triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
HamKam's latest fixture against Fredrikstad ended in an away 1-0 win. Grønnbuksene was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. HamKam was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 49 minute.
Sogndal's recent game against Aalesund ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Saftkokaradn didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Sogndal had good chances in both halves and scored in the 15th and 90th minute.
So far, HamKam plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.17 points per away game on average compared to 1.86 points at home. Kamma's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Sogndal has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sogndal wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sogndal kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is HamKam or Sogndal to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. HamKam has scored in 100% of home games. Sogndal is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
HamKam vs Sogndal Betting Tips
HamKam vs Sogndal Head to Head
Average stats between HamKam and Sogndal in most recent 6 outings in the Norway First Division.
HamKam vs Sogndal Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between HamKam and Sogndal across current season. Calculated from HamKam's Home stats and Sogndal's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, HamKam has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. HamKam has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- HamKam will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- HamKam has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving HamKam has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Sogndal get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for HamKam, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for HamKam, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving HamKam has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that HamKam will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sogndal has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sogndal has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sogndal has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sogndal as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sogndal will be looking to keep up the momentum today against HamKam, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sogndal has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/13 games for Sogndal this season.
- It's likely that Sogndal will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 33%||57 %||67 %|
|Draw %||15% / 67%||14 %||17 %|
|Loss %||23% / 0%||29 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.67||3.29||2.67|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.67||2.14||1.83|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||1.14||0.83|
|BTTS %||62% / 100%||57 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||14 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||28 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||46% / 33%||56 %||33 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 0%||43 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 67%||43 %||83 %|
|Possession %||46% / 43%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.23 / 3.17||6.00||4.33|
|Cards||1.62 / 1.67||1.71||1.50|
|Offsides||1.23 / 2.50||0.86||1.67|
|Fouls||11.38 / 13.17||12.57||10.00|
|Shots||12.62 / 11.83||13.43||11.67|
|Shots on Target||5.08 / 5.17||5.29||4.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.54 / 3.17||2.57||2.50|
|Scored||1.54 / 1.83||1.57||1.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||71 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 50%||43 %||33 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||29 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||29 %||67 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||7.69 / 6.33||9.00||6.17|
|Cards||1.92 / 2.00||1.71||2.17|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.50||0.71||2.33|
|Fouls||12.69 / 15.33||12.86||12.50|
|Shots||11.23 / 14.33||11.14||11.33|
|Shots on Target||5.08 / 5.50||4.43||5.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
HamKam vs Sogndal Odds
|HT 1||3.11||HT X||2.33||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.78||Under 9.5 Corners||2.01|