- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
HamKam will welcome Strømmen to Briskeby Arena for a matchday 5 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 15th November 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. HamKam has won 4 matches, and Strømmen triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
HamKam's latest fixture against Bryne ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. HamKam was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 66 minute.
Strømmen's recent game against Ranheim ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, HamKam is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Kamma has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Strømmen has picked up 2 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Strømmen wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Strømmen failed to score in 100% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Grønnbuksene is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in three games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Strømmen haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 100% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.50 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is HamKam to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of HamKam's home and Strømmen's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 25% of HamKam's home and Strømmen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
HamKam vs Strømmen Betting Tips
HamKam vs Strømmen Head to Head
Average stats between HamKam and Strømmen in most recent 14 outings in the Norway First Division.
HamKam vs Strømmen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between HamKam and Strømmen across current season. Calculated from HamKam's Home stats and Strømmen's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, HamKam has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. HamKam has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- HamKam has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- HamKam will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for HamKam as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for HamKam ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- HamKam has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- HamKam is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Strømmen, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for HamKam has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for HamKam this season.
- It's likely that HamKam will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Strømmen has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Strømmen has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Strømmen turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Strømmen recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Strømmen has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 80% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Strømmen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/5 games for Strømmen this season.
- Strømmen will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.2 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 33%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||40% / 67%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.67||3.00||2.00|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.67||2.33||1.50|
|Conceded||0.60 / 1.00||0.67||0.50|
|BTTS %||40% / 100%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 0%||67 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|Possession %||46% / 43%||48 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.17||6.67||2.50|
|Cards||1.40 / 1.67||1.67||1.00|
|Offsides||1.40 / 2.50||1.33||1.50|
|Fouls||12.80 / 13.17||14.33||10.50|
|Shots||12.40 / 11.83||14.33||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.60 / 5.17||6.33||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Loss %||60% / 33%||33 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||1.40 / 3.50||1.33||1.50|
|Scored||0.20 / 1.83||0.33||0.00|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.67||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||20% / 100%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||20% / 100%||33 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 67%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||46 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.80 / 6.33||4.33||3.00|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.50||1.33||2.00|
|Offsides||1.20 / 2.20||1.33||1.00|
|Fouls||9.80 / 13.40||8.67||11.50|
|Shots||8.40 / 10.83||8.67||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.20 / 5.00||3.67||2.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
HamKam vs Strømmen Odds
|HT 1||2.31||HT X||2.28||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.66||Under 2.5||2.09|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.11|