- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Hamburger SV will welcome Eintracht Braunschweig to Volksparkstadion for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in a Hamburger SV 4-2 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Hamburger SV has won 2 matches, and Eintracht Braunschweig triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 5.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Hamburger SV's latest fixture against Osnabrück ended in an away 3-2 loss. Der Dinosaurier dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Hamburger SV scored in both halves in the 37th and 82nd minute.
Eintracht Braunschweig's recent game against Würzburger Kickers ended in a home 1-2 loss. Die Löwen had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Eintracht Braunschweig deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hamburger SV is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Hamburger SV is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Eintracht Braunschweig has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Eintracht Braunschweig wins 0.53 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Eintracht Braunschweig kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Der Dinosaurier is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Die Löwen failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Der Dinosaurier.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Hamburger SV wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.53 points per away game for Eintracht Braunschweig. My prediction is Hamburger SV to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.03 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 66% of Hamburger SV's home and Eintracht Braunschweig's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 51% of Hamburger SV's home and Eintracht Braunschweig's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hamburger SV vs Eintracht Braunschweig Betting Tips
Hamburger SV vs Eintracht Braunschweig Head to Head
Average stats between Hamburger SV and Eintracht Braunschweig in most recent 3 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Hamburger SV vs Eintracht Braunschweig Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hamburger SV and Eintracht Braunschweig across current season. Calculated from Hamburger SV's Home stats and Eintracht Braunschweig's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Hamburger SV has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hamburger SV has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hamburger SV has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Eintracht Braunschweig's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hamburger SV from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Hamburger SV ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hamburger SV will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Eintracht Braunschweig, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Hamburger SV, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (68% of all matches) involving Hamburger SV has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Hamburger SV will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Eintracht Braunschweig has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Eintracht Braunschweig has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Eintracht Braunschweig ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Eintracht Braunschweig turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Eintracht Braunschweig recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Eintracht Braunschweig has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Eintracht Braunschweig has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/34 games for Eintracht Braunschweig this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||59 %||35 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||24 %||35 %|
|Loss %||24% / 33%||18 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 3.83||3.29||3.47|
|Scored||2.09 / 2.33||2.35||1.82|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||0.94||1.65|
|BTTS %||68% / 83%||59 %||76 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||28 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||12 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||47% / 50%||59 %||35 %|
|Scores %||88% / 100%||88 %||88 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||35 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||65 %||53 %|
|Possession %||58% / 58%||57 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.18 / 6.00||6.82||5.53|
|Cards||1.82 / 1.67||1.59||2.06|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.83||1.94||1.29|
|Fouls||11.91 / 12.67||11.29||12.53|
|Shots||13.00 / 14.33||14.59||11.41|
|Shots on Target||5.85 / 6.50||6.29||5.41|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 0%||35 %||6 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||24 %||35 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||41 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 2.67||2.35||2.88|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.50||1.00||0.76|
|Conceded||1.74 / 2.17||1.35||2.12|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||47 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||18 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||24 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||12 %||12 %|
|Scores %||53% / 33%||65 %||41 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||35 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 0%||35 %||18 %|
|Possession %||43% / 45%||43 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 4.50||4.88||4.06|
|Cards||2.68 / 1.83||2.76||2.59|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.17||1.41||1.59|
|Fouls||13.06 / 11.50||14.18||11.94|
|Shots||11.12 / 11.67||11.29||10.94|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 3.83||4.06||3.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hamburger SV vs Eintracht Braunschweig Odds
|HT 1||2.15||HT X||2.45||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.34||Under 2.5||3.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.41||BTTS NO||2.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|