- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Hannover 96 will welcome Nürnberg to HDI-Arena for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a Hannover 96 5-2 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Hannover 96 has won 11 matches, and Nürnberg triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Hannover 96's latest fixture against St. Pauli ended in an away 2-1 win. Die 69er was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Hannover 96 scored in both halves in the 13rd and 59th minute.
Nürnberg's recent game against Bochum ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Nürnberg put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 38th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hannover 96 is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Die Roten's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 41% of home games.
Nürnberg has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. Der Altmeister don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.29 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Nürnberg kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Die 69er lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 41% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Der Club got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Hannover 96 wins on average 1.47 points per home game, compared to 1.29 points per away game for Nürnberg. My prediction is Hannover 96 to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.06 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Hannover 96's home and Nürnberg's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Hannover 96 has scored in 82% of home games. Nürnberg is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hannover 96 vs Nürnberg Betting Tips
Hannover 96 vs Nürnberg Head to Head
Average stats between Hannover 96 and Nürnberg in most recent 21 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Hannover 96 vs Nürnberg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hannover 96 and Nürnberg across current season. Calculated from Hannover 96's Home stats and Nürnberg's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Hannover 96 has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hannover 96 has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nürnberg's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hannover 96 from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Hannover 96, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (59% of all matches) involving Hannover 96 has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Nürnberg has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Nürnberg has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Nürnberg when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Hannover 96 stop this run?
- Nürnberg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Nürnberg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Nürnberg will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hannover 96, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Nürnberg has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Nürnberg has seen a total of 24/34 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 71% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Nürnberg will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||41 %||29 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||24 %||12 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||35 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 3.33||3.06||3.06|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.50||1.76||1.35|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.83||1.29||1.71|
|BTTS %||59% / 83%||53 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||12 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 50%||28 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||28 %||35 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||82 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||41 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||53 %||41 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 4.67||5.18||4.71|
|Cards||1.94 / 1.83||2.00||1.88|
|Offsides||1.91 / 0.67||1.94||1.88|
|Fouls||13.26 / 8.50||13.12||13.41|
|Shots||12.91 / 14.83||13.41||12.41|
|Shots on Target||5.62 / 6.17||6.71||4.53|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 50%||29 %||35 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||41 %||24 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||29 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 3.17||2.65||3.06|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.67||1.29||1.41|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.50||1.35||1.65|
|BTTS %||71% / 83%||76 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||18 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||35 %||28 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||88 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 83%||71 %||59 %|
|Possession %||47% / 44%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 4.50||5.18||3.94|
|Cards||1.85 / 1.17||1.59||2.12|
|Offsides||2.58 / 2.17||2.56||2.59|
|Fouls||11.88 / 10.50||12.12||11.65|
|Shots||13.29 / 14.00||12.65||13.94|
|Shots on Target||5.68 / 6.50||5.29||6.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hannover 96 vs Nürnberg Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.35||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.38||Under 2.5||2.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.33||BTTS NO||3.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|