- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Hapoel Be'er Sheva will welcome Hapoel Tel Aviv to Yaakov Turner Toto Stadium for a matchday 11 fixture in Israel Israeli Premier League. The last meeting on 7th March 2021 ended in a Hapoel Tel Aviv 1-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Hapoel Be'er Sheva has won 9 matches, and Hapoel Tel Aviv triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.06 goals, while both teams score 39% of the time.
Hapoel Be'er Sheva's latest fixture against Ironi Kiryat Shmona ended in an away 2-1 win. Hapoel Be'er Sheva was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Hapoel Be'er Sheva played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 20th and 43rd minute.
Hapoel Tel Aviv's recent game against Maccabi Haifa ended in a home 1-3 loss. Hapoel Tel Aviv's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Hapoel Tel Aviv put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 35th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hapoel Be'er Sheva is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 10 games on home soil. The Camels (הגמלים)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Hapoel Tel Aviv has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Hapoel Tel Aviv has collected 1.78 points on average per away game, compared to 1.56 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hapoel Tel Aviv kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Hapoel Be'er Sheva or Hapoel Tel Aviv to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.6 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Hapoel Be'er Sheva's home and Hapoel Tel Aviv's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Betting Tips
Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Head to Head
Average stats between Hapoel Be'er Sheva and Hapoel Tel Aviv in most recent 18 outings in the Israel Israeli Premier League.
Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hapoel Be'er Sheva and Hapoel Tel Aviv across current season. Calculated from Hapoel Be'er Sheva's Home stats and Hapoel Tel Aviv's Away stats.
Israel Israeli Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Hapoel Be'er Sheva has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hapoel Be'er Sheva has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Hapoel Be'er Sheva at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Hapoel Be'er Sheva will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Hapoel Be'er Sheva has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Hapoel Be'er Sheva as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Hapoel Be'er Sheva ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hapoel Be'er Sheva is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Hapoel Tel Aviv, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Hapoel Be'er Sheva, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (60% of all matches) involving Hapoel Be'er Sheva has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Hapoel Be'er Sheva will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hapoel Tel Aviv has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hapoel Tel Aviv has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Hapoel Tel Aviv away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Hapoel Tel Aviv when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Hapoel Be'er Sheva stop this run?
- Hapoel Tel Aviv will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hapoel Be'er Sheva, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hapoel Tel Aviv has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Hapoel Tel Aviv this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||70 %||63 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||20 %||25 %|
|Loss %||11% / 33%||10 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.83||2.80||1.88|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.83||2.00||1.25|
|Conceded||0.72 / 1.00||0.80||0.63|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 50%||30 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||10 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 67%||40 %||13 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 17%||40 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 33%||70 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 5.33||5.60||4.63|
|Cards||3.33 / 2.80||3.20||3.50|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.20||1.30||1.88|
|Fouls||11.28 / 12.00||11.80||10.63|
|Shots||9.78 / 9.00||10.60||8.75|
|Shots on Target||5.39 / 5.33||5.80||4.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||44 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||22 %||44 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||33 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.72 / 2.50||2.67||2.78|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.00||1.22||1.89|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.50||1.44||0.89|
|BTTS %||61% / 50%||56 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||78 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 83%||56 %||44 %|
|Possession %||54% / 46%||57 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.33||5.33||3.56|
|Cards||3.22 / 1.50||3.00||3.44|
|Offsides||1.39 / 0.83||1.78||1.00|
|Fouls||11.11 / 13.67||9.11||13.11|
|Shots||9.94 / 7.83||11.22||8.67|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.17||4.22||4.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.15|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.86||BTTS NO||1.90|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.45||Under 9.5 Corners||1.52|