- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Hapoel Hadera will welcome Ashdod to Netanya Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in Israel Israeli Premier League. The last meeting on 3rd October 2021 ended in a Hapoel Hadera 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Hapoel Hadera has won 4 matches, and Ashdod triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.13 goals, while both teams score 88% of the time.
Hapoel Hadera's last game in the Israel Israeli Premier League against Maccabi Netanya at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Hapoel Hadera scored before halftime in the 45th minute.
Ashdod's previous game in the competition versus Beitar Jerusalem ended in an away 2-0 win. Ashdod was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Ashdod was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 53rd and 90th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hapoel Hadera is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 9 games on home soil. Hapoel Hadera's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Ashdod has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Ashdod has collected 1.60 points on average per away game, compared to 1.11 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Hapoel Hadera has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 0.89 goals and concede 0.89 per game. Ashdod won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Hapoel Hadera wins on average 1.44 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Ashdod. My prediction is Ashdod to win.
Hapoel Hadera vs Ashdod Betting Tips
Hapoel Hadera vs Ashdod Head to Head
Average stats between Hapoel Hadera and Ashdod in most recent 8 outings in the Israel Israeli Premier League.
Hapoel Hadera vs Ashdod Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hapoel Hadera and Ashdod across current season. Calculated from Hapoel Hadera's Home stats and Ashdod's Away stats.
Israel Israeli Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Hapoel Hadera has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hapoel Hadera has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ashdod's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hapoel Hadera from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Hapoel Hadera has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Hapoel Hadera turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hapoel Hadera recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Hapoel Hadera has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Hapoel Hadera, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (41% of all matches) involving Hapoel Hadera has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Ashdod has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ashdod has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Ashdod when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Hapoel Hadera stop this run?
- Ashdod has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Ashdod ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ashdod has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/17 games for Ashdod this season.
- It's likely that Ashdod will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||33 %||30 %|
|Draw %||42% / 17%||44 %||40 %|
|Loss %||26% / 67%||22 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||1.95 / 1.67||1.78||2.10|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.33||0.89||0.90|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.33||0.89||1.20|
|BTTS %||42% / 17%||44 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||22 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||33 %||10 %|
|Scores %||58% / 17%||56 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 17%||44 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 0%||56 %||50 %|
|Possession %||42% / 43%||43 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.42 / 3.67||4.56||2.40|
|Cards||3.16 / 2.67||3.00||3.30|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.17||0.89||2.10|
|Fouls||14.37 / 13.17||14.89||13.90|
|Shots||7.79 / 7.50||8.00||7.60|
|Shots on Target||4.16 / 3.33||4.33||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||11 %||10 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||56 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.67||2.78||2.00|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.67||1.22||1.10|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.00||1.56||0.90|
|BTTS %||42% / 67%||44 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||33 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||22 %||10 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||78 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||44 %||60 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||59 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 3.67||5.78||3.20|
|Cards||2.37 / 1.17||2.33||2.40|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.33||0.89||1.10|
|Fouls||10.42 / 11.33||10.11||10.70|
|Shots||9.79 / 10.17||9.11||10.40|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.50||3.00||4.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hapoel Hadera vs Ashdod Odds
|HT 1||4.05||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.90|
|Home Win Nil||4.65||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||2.27||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.61||Under 9.5 Corners||1.47|