Hapoel Hadera will welcome Maccabi Netanya to Netanya Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Israel Israeli Premier League. The last meeting on 26th September 2021 ended in a Hapoel Hadera 2-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Hapoel Hadera has won 4 matches, and Maccabi Netanya triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.36 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Hapoel Hadera's last game in the Israel Israeli Premier League against Maccabi Netanya at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Hapoel Hadera scored before halftime in the 45th minute.
Maccabi Netanya's recent game against Beitar Jerusalem ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Hapoel Hadera is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 9 games on home soil. Hapoel Hadera's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Maccabi Netanya has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Maccabi Netanya wins 1.11 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Maccabi Netanya kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Hapoel Hadera has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 0.89 goals and concede 0.89 per game. Maccabi Netanya is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Hapoel Hadera wins on average 1.44 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Maccabi Netanya. My prediction is Maccabi Netanya to win.
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Netanya Betting Tips
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Netanya Head to Head
Average stats between Hapoel Hadera and Maccabi Netanya in most recent 14 outings in the Israel Israeli Premier League.
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Netanya Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hapoel Hadera and Maccabi Netanya across current season. Calculated from Hapoel Hadera's Home stats and Maccabi Netanya's Away stats.
Israel Israeli Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Hapoel Hadera has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hapoel Hadera has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hapoel Hadera recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Hapoel Hadera has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Hapoel Hadera, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (38% of all matches) involving Hapoel Hadera has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Maccabi Netanya has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Maccabi Netanya has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Maccabi Netanya as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Maccabi Netanya has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Maccabi Netanya will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hapoel Hadera, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Maccabi Netanya has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/16 games for Maccabi Netanya this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||33 %||30 %|
|Draw %||42% / 17%||44 %||40 %|
|Loss %||26% / 67%||22 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||1.95 / 1.67||1.78||2.10|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.33||0.89||0.90|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.33||0.89||1.20|
|BTTS %||42% / 17%||44 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||22 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||33 %||10 %|
|Scores %||58% / 17%||56 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 17%||44 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 0%||56 %||50 %|
|Possession %||42% / 43%||43 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.42 / 3.67||4.56||2.40|
|Cards||3.16 / 2.67||3.00||3.30|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.17||0.89||2.10|
|Fouls||14.37 / 13.17||14.89||13.90|
|Shots||7.79 / 7.50||8.00||7.60|
|Shots on Target||4.16 / 3.33||4.33||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||40 %||22 %|
|Draw %||37% / 0%||30 %||44 %|
|Loss %||32% / 67%||30 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.00||2.10||2.33|
|Scored||1.11 / 0.67||1.10||1.11|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.33||1.00||1.22|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||10 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||10 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||10 %||22 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||70 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||40 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 50%||40 %||67 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.26 / 3.83||4.00||6.67|
|Cards||3.89 / 2.50||4.20||3.56|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.17||2.00||1.33|
|Fouls||16.89 / 17.83||16.60||17.22|
|Shots||12.63 / 8.50||11.50||13.89|
|Shots on Target||5.68 / 4.17||5.70||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hapoel Hadera vs Maccabi Netanya Odds
|HT 1||3.82||HT X||2.15||HT 2||2.99|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.05|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.81||BTTS NO||1.96|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.42||Under 9.5 Corners||1.54|