- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Ironi Kiryat Shmona will welcome Beitar Jerusalem to Kiryat-Shmona Municipal Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in Israel Israeli Premier League. The last meeting on 2nd October 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Ironi Kiryat Shmona has won 5 matches, and Beitar Jerusalem triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.25 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Ironi Kiryat Shmona's latest fixture against Hapoel Nazareth Illit ended in an away 6-2 win. Ironi Kiryat Shmona was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eight shots on target. Ironi Kiryat Shmona scored in both halves in the 7th, 9th, 28th, 65th, 71st and 89th minute.
Beitar Jerusalem's recent game against Ashdod ended in a home 0-2 loss. The Menorah's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Ironi Kiryat Shmona plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.40 points per away game on average compared to 1.22 points at home. Although Ironi Kiryat Shmona is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Beitar Jerusalem has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Beitar Jerusalem wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Beitar Jerusalem kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ironi Kiryat Shmona or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 47% of Ironi Kiryat Shmona's home and Beitar Jerusalem's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 36% of Ironi Kiryat Shmona's home and Beitar Jerusalem's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem Betting Tips
Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem Head to Head
Average stats between Ironi Kiryat Shmona and Beitar Jerusalem in most recent 20 outings in the Israel Israeli Premier League.
Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ironi Kiryat Shmona and Beitar Jerusalem across current season. Calculated from Ironi Kiryat Shmona's Home stats and Beitar Jerusalem's Away stats.
Israel Israeli Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Ironi Kiryat Shmona has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ironi Kiryat Shmona has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ironi Kiryat Shmona has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Beitar Jerusalem's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Ironi Kiryat Shmona from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Ironi Kiryat Shmona has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Ironi Kiryat Shmona will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Beitar Jerusalem, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ironi Kiryat Shmona has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/17 games for Ironi Kiryat Shmona this season.
- Coming into this game, Beitar Jerusalem has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Beitar Jerusalem has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Beitar Jerusalem turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Beitar Jerusalem recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Beitar Jerusalem has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Beitar Jerusalem, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (41% of all matches) involving Beitar Jerusalem has seen BTTS landing.
- Beitar Jerusalem will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.82 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 50%||33 %||40 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||22 %||20 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||44 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 1.33||2.56||2.70|
|Scored||1.26 / 0.67||1.11||1.40|
|Conceded||1.37 / 0.67||1.44||1.30|
|BTTS %||42% / 0%||56 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||22 %||30 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||78 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||22 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||52 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.21 / 3.83||3.22||3.20|
|Cards||2.89 / 1.50||2.78||3.00|
|Offsides||1.79 / 2.17||2.11||1.50|
|Fouls||11.95 / 17.00||10.33||13.40|
|Shots||10.05 / 9.00||11.00||9.20|
|Shots on Target||4.89 / 3.83||5.22||4.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||13 %||20 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||38 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 3.00||2.00||2.30|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.83||0.75||1.00|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.17||1.25||1.30|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||63 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||13 %||30 %|
|Scores %||56% / 83%||62 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||13 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||38 %||30 %|
|Possession %||46% / 56%||49 %||44 %|
|Corners||2.94 / 3.33||3.50||2.50|
|Cards||3.22 / 1.67||3.38||3.10|
|Offsides||1.33 / 1.83||1.63||1.10|
|Fouls||11.94 / 12.17||9.88||13.60|
|Shots||7.39 / 11.83||9.38||5.80|
|Shots on Target||3.39 / 6.50||4.00||2.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||2.18||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.90||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|