- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Hapoel Ramat Gan will welcome Hapoel Afula to National Stadium Ramat Gan for a matchday 26 fixture in Israel Liga Leumit. The last meeting on 27th November 2020 ended in a Hapoel Afula 1-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Hapoel Ramat Gan has won 5 matches, and Hapoel Afula triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.17 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Hapoel Ramat Gan's latest fixture against Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla ended in an away 3-3 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Hapoel Ramat Gan was much better than Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla in the second half and scored in the 52nd, 54th and 66th minute.
Hapoel Afula's recent game against Maccabi Ahi Nazareth ended in a home 3-0 win. Hapoel Afula dominated the game and deserved the win. Hapoel Afula pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 68th, 71st and 86th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hapoel Ramat Gan is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 18 games on home soil. Hapoel Ramat Gan's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Hapoel Afula has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hapoel Afula wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hapoel Afula kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Hapoel Ramat Gan or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.71 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of Hapoel Ramat Gan's home and Hapoel Afula's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 30% of Hapoel Ramat Gan's home and Hapoel Afula's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Afula Betting Tips
Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Afula Head to Head
Average stats between Hapoel Ramat Gan and Hapoel Afula in most recent 18 outings in the Israel Liga Leumit.
Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Afula Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hapoel Ramat Gan and Hapoel Afula across current season. Calculated from Hapoel Ramat Gan's Home stats and Hapoel Afula's Away stats.
Israel Liga Leumit Form
- Coming into this game, Hapoel Ramat Gan has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hapoel Ramat Gan has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Hapoel Ramat Gan turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hapoel Ramat Gan recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hapoel Ramat Gan has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/37 games for Hapoel Ramat Gan this season.
- Coming into this game, Hapoel Afula has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hapoel Afula has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Hapoel Afula when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Hapoel Ramat Gan stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Hapoel Afula ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Hapoel Afula has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hapoel Afula has seen a total of 16/37 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 43% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hapoel Afula will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||39 %||16 %|
|Draw %||41% / 50%||28 %||53 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||33 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 2.00||2.44||2.00|
|Scored||1.03 / 1.33||1.17||0.89|
|Conceded||1.19 / 0.67||1.28||1.11|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||33 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||6 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||18 %||5 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||67 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 67%||44 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 33%||44 %||26 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.64 / 5.83||4.59||4.68|
|Cards||2.89 / 3.00||2.94||2.84|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 0.00||0.00||17.00|
|Shots||10.28 / 9.67||10.35||10.21|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 5.17||5.35||4.74|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||47 %||22 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||16 %||39 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||37 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.41 / 1.67||2.37||2.44|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.00||1.47||1.22|
|Conceded||1.05 / 0.67||0.89||1.22|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||26 %||61 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||11 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 0%||26 %||17 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||68 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||47 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||49% / 67%||53 %||44 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.19 / 5.00||4.95||3.39|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.50||2.17||2.29|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 0.00||0.00||14.00|
|Shots||9.78 / 8.67||10.58||8.94|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 4.83||4.79||4.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Afula Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.11||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.67|