- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Hapoel Tel Aviv will welcome Hapoel Kfar Saba to Bloomfield Stadium for a matchday 5 fixture in Israel Israeli Premier League. The last meeting on 2nd January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Hapoel Tel Aviv has won 6 matches, and Hapoel Kfar Saba triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.38 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Hapoel Tel Aviv's last game in the Israel Israeli Premier League against Hapoel Kfar Saba at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They counterattacked for most of the game and were more dangerous. Hapoel Tel Aviv was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 10th and 33rd minute.
Hapoel Kfar Saba's recent game against Maccabi Netanya ended in a home 0-1 loss. The greens from the Sharon's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Hapoel Tel Aviv plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.53 points per away game on average compared to 0.75 points at home. Although Hapoel Tel Aviv is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Hapoel Kfar Saba has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hapoel Kfar Saba wins 0.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hapoel Kfar Saba kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Hapoel Tel Aviv or Draw.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 37% of Hapoel Tel Aviv's home and Hapoel Kfar Saba's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Betting Tips
Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Head to Head
Average stats between Hapoel Tel Aviv and Hapoel Kfar Saba in most recent 13 outings in the Israel Israeli Premier League.
Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hapoel Tel Aviv and Hapoel Kfar Saba across current season. Calculated from Hapoel Tel Aviv's Home stats and Hapoel Kfar Saba's Away stats.
Israel Israeli Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Hapoel Tel Aviv has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Hapoel Tel Aviv has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hapoel Tel Aviv has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Hapoel Tel Aviv has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Hapoel Tel Aviv has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Hapoel Tel Aviv will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hapoel Kfar Saba, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hapoel Tel Aviv recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Hapoel Tel Aviv has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Hapoel Tel Aviv has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/31 games for Hapoel Tel Aviv this season.
- Coming into this game, Hapoel Kfar Saba has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hapoel Kfar Saba has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Hapoel Kfar Saba turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hapoel Kfar Saba recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Hapoel Kfar Saba has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Hapoel Kfar Saba, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (39% of all matches) involving Hapoel Kfar Saba has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||6 %||47 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||56 %||13 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||38 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 2.50||1.88||1.53|
|Scored||0.68 / 1.00||0.56||0.80|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.50||1.31||0.73|
|BTTS %||32% / 50%||38 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||6 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||3% / 0%||0 %||7 %|
|Scores %||58% / 83%||44 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||31 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 83%||38 %||60 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 4.33||5.63||3.93|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.50||2.13||1.67|
|Offsides||1.07 / 0.83||0.75||1.43|
|Fouls||12.67 / 13.67||12.94||12.36|
|Shots||8.68 / 7.83||8.56||8.80|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 4.17||4.56||4.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 33%||27 %||13 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||13 %||25 %|
|Loss %||61% / 33%||60 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.16 / 2.00||1.80||2.50|
|Scored||0.74 / 1.17||0.80||0.69|
|Conceded||1.42 / 0.83||1.00||1.81|
|BTTS %||39% / 50%||33 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||20 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||7 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||7 %||13 %|
|Scores %||45% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 44%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 3.17||4.67||3.94|
|Cards||2.19 / 1.00||2.27||2.13|
|Offsides||1.48 / 2.17||1.80||1.19|
|Fouls||13.23 / 12.50||12.60||13.81|
|Shots||8.87 / 10.17||8.67||9.06|
|Shots on Target||3.23 / 5.00||3.13||3.31|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||1.91||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||4.95|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.43||Under 9.5 Corners||1.50|