- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Hartlepool United will welcome Bristol Rovers to Victoria Park for a matchday 7 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 1st March 2016 ended in a Bristol Rovers 4-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Hartlepool United has won 0 matches, and Bristol Rovers triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Hartlepool United's latest fixture against Tranmere Rovers ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Monkey Hangers. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Bristol Rovers's recent game against Crawley Town ended in a home 1-0 win. Although The Pirates didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Bristol Rovers deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 47th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hartlepool United is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 4 games on home soil. Pools has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Bristol Rovers has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bristol Rovers wins 0.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bristol Rovers kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
Hartlepool United vs Bristol Rovers Betting Tips
Hartlepool United vs Bristol Rovers Head to Head
Average stats between Hartlepool United and Bristol Rovers in most recent 6 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Hartlepool United vs Bristol Rovers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hartlepool United and Bristol Rovers across current season. Calculated from Hartlepool United's Home stats and Bristol Rovers's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Hartlepool United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Hartlepool United has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hartlepool United is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Hartlepool United will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hartlepool United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Hartlepool United has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Hartlepool United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/8 games for Hartlepool United this season.
- Hartlepool United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Bristol Rovers has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bristol Rovers has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Bristol Rovers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Bristol Rovers has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 83%||100 %||0 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||1.75 / 2.50||1.75||1.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||1.50||0.50|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.50||0.25||1.25|
|BTTS %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||100 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 83%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||49% / 53%||47 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.25 / 6.17||3.00||3.50|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.67||1.50||2.25|
|Offsides||2.75 / 0.83||3.50||2.00|
|Fouls||12.63 / 11.33||12.00||13.25|
|Shots||11.63 / 12.00||12.50||10.75|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 5.67||4.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||63% / 83%||50 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||2.00||2.75|
|Scored||0.75 / 0.67||0.75||0.75|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.67||1.25||2.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||25 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 33%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 0%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||48 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.00||3.25||4.75|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.50||1.25||2.25|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||1.75||2.25|
|Fouls||10.00 / 11.50||9.00||11.00|
|Shots||11.25 / 11.20||11.00||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.20||2.50||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hartlepool United vs Bristol Rovers Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|