- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Hartlepool United will welcome Weymouth to The Super 6 Stadium for a matchday 40 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in a Weymouth 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Hartlepool United has won 0 matches, and Weymouth triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Hartlepool United's latest fixture against Sutton United ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Monkey Hangers. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Weymouth's previous game in the competition versus Notts County ended in an away 3-0 loss. Weymouth had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Hartlepool United is more dominant at home. They have fifteen wins out of 22 games on home soil. Pools's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Weymouth has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Weymouth wins 0.76 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Weymouth kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Monkey Hangers is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Weymouth failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Monkey Hangers. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Hartlepool United wins on average 2.18 points per home game, compared to 0.76 points per away game for Weymouth. My prediction is Hartlepool United to win.
Hartlepool United vs Weymouth Betting Tips
Hartlepool United vs Weymouth Head to Head
Average stats between Hartlepool United and Weymouth in most recent 1 outings in the England National League.
Hartlepool United vs Weymouth Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hartlepool United and Weymouth across current season. Calculated from Hartlepool United's Home stats and Weymouth's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Hartlepool United has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hartlepool United has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Weymouth's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hartlepool United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Hartlepool United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Hartlepool United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Weymouth, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hartlepool United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/44 games for Hartlepool United this season.
- Coming into this game, Weymouth has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Weymouth has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Weymouth ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Weymouth recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Weymouth has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Weymouth, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (50% of all matches) involving Weymouth has seen BTTS landing.
- Weymouth will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.07 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 83%||68 %||41 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||14 %||32 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||18 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.61 / 2.50||2.73||2.50|
|Scored||1.59 / 2.00||1.77||1.41|
|Conceded||1.02 / 0.50||0.95||1.09|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||45 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||32 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||9 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||45 %||18 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||82 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 50%||45 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 83%||68 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||56 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.61 / 6.17||6.86||6.36|
|Cards||1.61 / 1.67||1.41||1.82|
|Offsides||1.18 / 0.83||1.09||1.27|
|Fouls||10.80 / 11.33||11.09||10.50|
|Shots||12.35 / 12.00||13.57||11.18|
|Shots on Target||5.37 / 5.67||5.29||5.45|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||33 %||19 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||10 %||19 %|
|Loss %||60% / 50%||57 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 1.67||2.90||2.62|
|Scored||1.07 / 0.67||1.19||0.95|
|Conceded||1.69 / 1.00||1.71||1.67|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||52 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||19 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||28 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||24 %||14 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||67 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 3.60||4.19||4.24|
|Cards||1.78 / 2.00||2.05||1.52|
|Offsides||1.51 / 1.75||1.56||1.48|
|Fouls||9.46 / 12.75||9.50||9.43|
|Shots||8.10 / 6.60||7.71||8.48|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 3.20||3.86||3.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hartlepool United vs Weymouth Odds
|HT 1||1.63||HT X||2.65||HT 2||9.25|
|Home Win Nil||1.69||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.48||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|