- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 RSB Berkane vs Moghreb Tétouan Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Hassania Agadir will welcome RSB Berkane to Stade d'Agadir for a matchday 12 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 15th February 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Hassania Agadir has won 3 matches, and RSB Berkane triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.07 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Hassania Agadir's latest fixture against Raja Casablanca ended in an away 1-0 win. Hassania Agadir was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Hassania Agadir was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 55 minute.
RSB Berkane's recent game against Ittihad Tanger ended in a home 1-2 loss. Les Oranges had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. RSB Berkane put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 26th minute.
Since the start of the season, Hassania Agadir is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 8 games on home soil. Hassania Agadir's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
RSB Berkane has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. RSB Berkane has collected 1.63 points on average per away game, compared to 0.83 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Hassania Agadir or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.64 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 19% of Hassania Agadir's home and RSB Berkane's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 27% of Hassania Agadir's home and RSB Berkane's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Betting Tips
Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Head to Head
Average stats between Hassania Agadir and RSB Berkane in most recent 14 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hassania Agadir and RSB Berkane across current season. Calculated from Hassania Agadir's Home stats and RSB Berkane's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, Hassania Agadir has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Hassania Agadir has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- RSB Berkane's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hassania Agadir from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Hassania Agadir has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Hassania Agadir has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Hassania Agadir has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/15 games for Hassania Agadir this season.
- Coming into this game, RSB Berkane has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. RSB Berkane has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for RSB Berkane ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for RSB Berkane, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving RSB Berkane has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||21% / 50%||25 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||1.43 / 1.17||1.75||1.00|
|Scored||0.86 / 0.33||1.13||0.50|
|Conceded||0.57 / 0.83||0.63||0.50|
|BTTS %||21% / 0%||38 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 17%||75 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||64% / 50%||50 %||83 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 17%||38 %||17 %|
|Possession %||56% / 50%||62 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.92 / 4.00||4.57||3.17|
|Cards||2.64 / 3.00||2.86||2.25|
|Offsides||0.83 / 1.00||1.00||0.67|
|Fouls||13.43 / 9.67||12.00||15.33|
|Shots||7.83 / 4.50||10.33||5.33|
|Shots on Target||2.67 / 2.67||3.00||2.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||17 %||50 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||33 %||13 %|
|Loss %||43% / 17%||50 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 1.67||2.17||2.38|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.17||1.00||1.13|
|Conceded||1.21 / 0.50||1.17||1.25|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||67 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||33 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||83 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||17 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||56% / 50%||52 %||61 %|
|Corners||6.08 / 6.67||7.00||5.29|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.00||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.75 / 1.00||1.00||0.50|
|Fouls||9.83 / 9.50||9.00||10.67|
|Shots||7.83 / 6.17||6.50||9.17|
|Shots on Target||3.42 / 3.83||3.17||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||1.95||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.46||Under 2.5||1.49|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.52||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|